Helps with Pancreatitis and tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A website about pancreatitis recommended this tea. The silica content of Horsetail grass rebuilds tissues. I've had a dull throb in my abdomen for the past week which I believe is due to gallstones and pancreatitis. After one cup of this tea with a half a teaspoon of Manuka Honey, my stomach was gargling for food for the first time in ages. Three days later of drinking two cups of tea every day, and my dull ache is gone. I can eat fatty foods without feeling sluggish afterwards. The recovery may also have been helped by upping my magnesium levels to 400mg a day (from 200mg a day).

Great tea great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nice large bags filled with fresh tasting horsetail. Helps my skin, hair, nails, and general aches and stiffness. A wonderful herb.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I drink a cup or two of this tea a day it does amazing things to my hair. I'm on my second box and my hair is longer, stronger and fuller.

HORSETAIL GRASS TEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I DRINK THIS TEA ON AN EMPTY STOMACH...THERE HAS BEEN NO SIDE EFFECT......I SEE NEW GROWTH ALL OVER MY HEAD.

Healthy Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It does a good job in releasing bladder tension. It has a very mild taste. Albeit, it leaves me a back taste and make my tongue felt being brushed. Maybe it does a cleansing job on my tongue as well.

Horsetail order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm a sugar fanatic. This is the only tea I can drink with nothing in it. It's remarkable. Therefore, I'll be ordering more real soon.

Great Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea helps with cleaning my digetive tract. I would highly recommend it.

good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

taste great

Horsetail tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea tastes good and it's good for your hair.

Horsetail Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm growing more interested in various types of tea, so I tried both this tea and Nettle tea, and I like them. I drink many of my teas straight, and I enjoyed the taste of this tea.

1 2 3 4