Helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a chronic insomniac, I am always looking for stuff to help me fall asleep and, more importantly, get back to sleep when I wake (frequently) in the night. This licorice tea seems to put me to sleep! Now I can't even finish a few pages of bedtime reading before my eyes want to close. And when I wake up early in the morning, I can turn over and actually go back to sleep -- whether I intend to or not.

Adrenal Help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Not bad. A couple cups helps my adrenals..it's noticeable.

A Leveler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried this tea & introduced it to friends & family. We find it calming & I notice that is helps supress my evening urges for snacking.

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you've never had licorice tea, it does not taste like licorice candy, which is not really licorice flavored. Real licorice is just sweet, with a pleasant, but not strong, flavor. It has herbal benefits, and also works as a natural sweetener. You can add a bag to a cup or pot of regular tea to sweeten it. I only wish this were organic.

Very Pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and is good for digestion. Great service from iherb as always.

very good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this because it was the least expensive brand. The bags are not individually wrapped and when I saw how small they were, I thought "no wonder". But, this tea is very potent, so I would probably buy again.

Licorice Root Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The bags came in pairs, with them needing to be cut in two in order that they be separated. The tea seems fresh and it definitely is a bargin for the price!

Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this tea. It has a smooth flavor. Unfortunately, the last batch we purchased was a different tea. I will be reordering when iherb receives a new batch. This is one of my families favorite teas. Thanks iherb for your assistance.

Good!