Not What It Used To Be

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Guess the economic times have caught up with Alvita Teas. Last I finished a box of Nettle Tea (30 teabags) that I've had for about a year, I could use 2 bags to make an 8 cup pot of tea and it was delicious. I recently purchased 4 boxes of the current nettle tea and found that there are only 24 bags/box, there is half the herb in each bag and I have to use 4 bags to make my 8 cup pot of tea...as well the taste is much lighter than the previous product. Not what was expected, certainly not the quality of tea that Alvita used to provide.

AWESOME FOR HAIR!!

Posted by Reviewer1365278 on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I brew the tea and put it in a squirt bottle and use it as a rinse for my hair. It's very moisturizing. The tea is also delicious with honey and lemon.

Nice tea

Posted by Reviewer1768055 on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is mild I love mine with honey and lemon. The only negative is that some tea bags have very little tea in them so I need to double up.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1258361 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good for detoxing and immune.

Very good

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very mild tea with almost no flavor. What I really liked is the packaging - teabags are in a thick easy to fold paper bag with a lining so it stays fresh for a long time.

Just okay

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is a so little tea in each bag, it's just sad. Makes one cup of weak tea in a regular tea cup size -- which is very little! I've also tried Alvita Organic Nettle Leaf Tea Bags sold here on iHerb, and you seem to get more tea in each bag. That tastes "smokier" than this, which is more mild. Anyway, I wouldn't repurchase this. It's not worth the price tag.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2035447 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love love love this!! works great as an appetite suppressant as well

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2849771 on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea and a couple others that i ordered. I am so Happy that i came across this website, they arrived sooner than i expected and such great tea.

Good hard to find tea

Posted by Reviewer1034596 on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Looked everywhere for nettle tea to use a blood tonic and hair rinse.

Excellent remedy for allergies and general inflammation.

Posted by Reviewer1638866 on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. It is great with a little Lemon Balm, ginger, and/or raw honey added to it. Good price via Iherb.