Amazing healing goldenseal tea.

Posted by Leione on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soothing herbal tea with a slightly bitter taste. Rich in vitamins minerals, amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, goldenseal tea is great for treating colds, flu, upper respiratory tract infections, whooping cough, stuffy nose, fever, pneumonia, bronchitis, tonsillitis, streptococcus infections, malaria, hay fever, digestive disorders, stomach pain, gastritis, peptic ulcers, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, chronic fatigue syndrome, urinary tract infections, internal bleeding, liver disorders, jaundice, anorexia, arthritis, gout, rheumatism, migraines, dizziness, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, conjunctivitis, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ringworm, dandruff, as well as other conditions. Goldenseal tea boosts the immune system, fights infection, facilitates healing, reduces inflammation, relieves pain and swelling of the mucous membranes, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric and intestinal ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin. A goldenseal tea bag can also be applied topically to reduce skin irritation and inflammation, heal wounds, abscesses, sores, insect bites, scars, bruises, cuts, boils, blisters, burns and rashes. I would recommend it to anyone suffering from respiratory tract infections or gastrointestinal conditions.

I love it

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had no expectations of the tea, this is my first tea bought from Alvita's and I have to say, I'm very pleased with it. I was having a minor flu and drank a cup of the goldenseal tea - it was comforting for my throat. The smell is great, I like the fact that it's caffeine-free too. Will definitely purchase again.

LOVE Alvita Teas

Posted by Reviewer1556279 on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As with any herbs from Alvita, this one is great. I have been drinking Goldenseal for many years and love it for migraines. I also love that iHerb delivers to Australia with great efficiency.