Magic Red Clover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After 5 years of un diagnosed skin problems on my face and other areas of my body i went back and forth to the doctors with no luck and a very low self confidence, I then saw a television program which basically described my problems and suggested that i was Lymphatic, this all made sense so i started to look for a herbal cure as the doctors cant cure this. i bought 90 tea bags and am almost 3 weeks in of having 2 cups a day, week one my skin changed appaearance and my blood seemed more red then usual, week 2 my body started to push out all the nastiness that i obviously had clogged through my lymph system, almost 3 weeks later my body face is starting to heal, all cysts have gone, bumps i have had for years have disapeared, this is truely a magic cure, god gave us these plants for a reason and this is the best cure, has amazing properties and heals an amazing amount of problems. for the first time i feel like i am going to be normal again, i will be able to look and talk tp people knowing they are not staring at the boils on my face, i am truely happy

Best tea for skin problems!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read other reviews that claimed this tea helped with "this and that... and skin problems." So I decided to give it a try since I had already tried so many other products and concoctions to help my daughters hormonal acne (which was also complicated by food allergies). Well I'm happy to report that she's only been drinking 2 cups per day for about 3 weeks (with no sugar or sweetners added)and her acne break-outs are lessening and her old scars are really clearing up. I can't believe how fast and how well the Red Clover tea really works for skin problems. She also uses the warm (used)tea bags and press them directly on our face for a bonus topical treatment / face soother.

relaxing night and refreshed morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

for few days, after having this tea, I got zits and boils , may be it was purifying my system.. now, the story is different, I can see glow on my face, and I feel refreshed all the time. all zits gone. I recommend this to anyone..

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been having two cups a day of this tea. It is so good for you. Your skin will look wonderful. It's great for your blood too. I'm on my 2nd box and will keep getting.

Alvita Tea, Red Clover

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansing teas we have used. Along with Organic Peppermint and Organic Echinacea Plus teas we have used this combination all winter long and did not get the flu all winter.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for detox

teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

try red clover and raspberry together!

Red Clover Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm over 55 and female and use this tea with other teas to help keep me balanced.

Great Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great to help yeast/fungul detox!

Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Price is great. Tea doesn't taste the best, but is great for cleaning your blood. You get used to the taste after a while.