LizzieL from NJ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I brew up the whole box and steep overnight into a really strong tea. I use this on my (brown) hair. Use it daily to take the edge off those greys! Also, gives my pin straight hair awesome shine and great texture! PS- After washing the hair, it's an awesome rinse! Great for drinking too, I guess! LOL

Alvita Sage Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nothing I tried helps hot flashes and night sweats as well as 1 cup of this tea before bed.

You make my life so much easier!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Alvita Tea bags previously to alleviate cold symptoms - especially after flying and inhaling that confined air. I usually try to find locally at much inconvenience and greater expense. So iHerb.com is an absolute delight! Fast, efficient and cost effective. THANKS!

Hard to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great anxiety / stress reliever very hard to find. fast shipping and a great price AAA+++

Good tea

Posted by olshin on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea helps me with pain in the liver. Also it fights with stress. :)

Alvita Teas, Sage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really good for hot flashes that's why I take it, reduces the hot flashes tremendously.

Sage medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good for menopause symptoms, especially hot flashes and a wonderful rinse for dark hair to keep it healthy and growing well.

Excellent for nightsweats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was told to drink the tea cold (sun tea or just brew it and chill) to help with nightsweats from being sick. It works! Great stuff!

The normal kind of Sage tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sage tea isn't really tasty and i tried quiet a few and this one taste the best.

Works Greattt!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This sage tea is amazing. I have hyperhydrosis (sweaty palms/feet) and this works wonders. I also take a Chinese supplement called Rehmannia Six Combination for the hyperhydrosis that iHerb also sells and the two works well together for me.