Tastes great

Posted by jesssxi on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried sage tea before but I decided to buy it since I've heard of the benefits of drinking sage tea ( reduces hot flashes, excessive sweating etc ) I was honestly not expecting it to taste good but was pleasantly surprised that it tastes pretty great, a little bit like mint tea. I will continue drinking it and see if its benefits does work :)

good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good quality herbs--you can tell in the vibrant flavor. The sage is one of my favorites; it's flavor notes are cool, minty with peppery/herby undertones. Must try if you're a lover of herb teas.

I like it very much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only item is on the box it states"not for prolong use" They did not answer the phone but I emailed them asking what was the significant point about the caution. They never answerer. I have 11 boxes and would like to know about the warning! Bob

Help With Hot Flushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for helping with menopausal hot flushes. My wife had many hot flushes which woke her up at night. One cup of sage tea, taken one hour before bed, and it removed almost all of them. She sleeps much better now.

Excellent tea, I will be buying more of this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, no plastic in the packaging, organic, great for the digestive tract. What more could I want? more SAGE TEA!! Sold.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made yummy tea, not as bitter as the loos leaf i bought. Will def buy again

Muy suave y aromática

Posted by DelikatEssences on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Viene envasada al vacío lo cual hace conservar perfectamente todo su aroma y propiedades. Tomo habitualmente salvia en infusión y este tipo de formato en bolsitas me es muy cómoda para tenerla en la oficina. Muy buen precio además.

Alvita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Works quite well

不错