delicious :)

Posted by 5517098911402226515 on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good flavor and It's also organic so I don't worry about harmful chemicals in it, and you can Makes a great hot or iced tea try it with sugar and you ready to go.

Amazing!

Posted by 5392101054841735230 on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great tea! Normalized blood sugar and relieved leg pain. Easy to drink hot or cold. Trying to re-order, but it's out of stock :(

Eases inflammation

Posted by 5300034911746716040 on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after it was recommended that I add turmeric tea to my diet. I suffer joint issues and this tea seems to help reduce my overall inflammation.

Great tasting & beneficial Turmeric Tea

Posted by 4895710497217595241 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is amazing!! It gets right into your system and for me, I have found that I have immediate relief (within 20-30 min) It is calming as well as good tasting. Sweeteners, such as honey or agave, can be used but I do not find that they are necessary to make it more palatable. Love this tea!!

Very pleasant herbal tea.

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice to take - I only make it fairly light (not the 10 minutes recommended) Intake one tea bag for 2 cups. Lovely golden colored tea.

High quality

Posted by MissEC on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good-tasting caffeine-free tea.

Excellent when mixed with ginger tea

Posted by Reviewer2250377 on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm into my second box. I drink once a day making two cups, one each of tumeric and ginger. Wonderful taste, which is why I give it 4 stars.no side effects. But when I mix it with gyno stemma tea, I get a a little jittery like a caffeine rush. I'm sure any health benefits will take time show. But if you're looking for tumeric anyway, this is tasty, soothing way to try it.

Used only once so far

Posted by 5499812951795417654 on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Decent taste I will leave review soon!

Good tastyTea!

Posted by 4814919219164736253 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a very nice tea and one that I enjoy every evening. I have just started using it so I can't at this time attest to its effectiveness. Will do when I have finished my first order.