delicious :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good flavor and It's also organic so I don't worry about harmful chemicals in it, and you can Makes a great hot or iced tea try it with sugar and you ready to go.

Best Tumeric Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Tumeric Tea we have ever tried, it is earthy and delicious. We just LOVE it.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great tea! Normalized blood sugar and relieved leg pain. Easy to drink hot or cold. Trying to re-order, but it's out of stock :(

Eases inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after it was recommended that I add turmeric tea to my diet. I suffer joint issues and this tea seems to help reduce my overall inflammation.

Great tasting & beneficial Turmeric Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is amazing!! It gets right into your system and for me, I have found that I have immediate relief (within 20-30 min) It is calming as well as good tasting. Sweeteners, such as honey or agave, can be used but I do not find that they are necessary to make it more palatable. Love this tea!!

Very pleasant herbal tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice to take - I only make it fairly light (not the 10 minutes recommended) Intake one tea bag for 2 cups. Lovely golden colored tea.

High quality

Posted by MissEC on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good-tasting caffeine-free tea.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it,taste yummy! I'm sure i buy more next time.

Used only once so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Decent taste I will leave review soon!

Excellent when mixed with ginger tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm into my second box. I drink once a day making two cups, one each of tumeric and ginger. Wonderful taste, which is why I give it 4 stars.no side effects. But when I mix it with gyno stemma tea, I get a a little jittery like a caffeine rush. I'm sure any health benefits will take time show. But if you're looking for tumeric anyway, this is tasty, soothing way to try it.

1 2