Smells like fava beans/feet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This smells horrible and didn't do anything to make me fall asleep. It is, however, useful for entertainment: let your cats have a few whiffs and watch them roll around. It's much like catnip :)

Great sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this tea to help me relax and fall asleep . My local whole foods stopped carrying it and I am so thankful I found iHerb! Shipping was fast and they have the best prices around! I will be ordering from iHerb again that's for certain.

My husband's favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells so bad I almost ban it from my kitchen, but I can't because my husband loves how it helps him have a relaxed, good night's sleep. The price from iHerb is better than any we've found at local health food stores

waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

will use in a few days but I know this is good

valerian root tta bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for sleeping

Great Product. Fast Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with Catnip and it relaxes me at night. The smell is bad, but I don't mind since it helps me fall asleep.

Relaxing tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea is awesome. It has an unpleasant smell, but definately works. I use this as a sleep aid.

awsome relaxation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Alvita Valerian tea is a great way to unwind and relax before bed! It really will make you sleepy. I have tried many teas that are used for relaxation. Valerian is the only one I've tried that made me feel truley sleepy and relaxed. Add a little yoga and sleep comes easy.

timely shipment, thank you very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

timely shipment, thank you very much

Product works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night; drinking a cup of this tea just before I go to bed keeps me asleep.

1 2