Best product i have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product for a month and i found incredible results. Perfect results in terms of energy without anxiey and without making you sleep bad. You feel much stronger and more mental clarity. Good for skin and about grey hair i have not seen yet changes. Sleep paterns they have improved a little but not as spected. Over all in a month of taking it not 16 year old but enormous changes. I will try other similar brands with hgh to compare but very sitisfied with this brand. You have to try it!!!!

The greatest Suplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

HGH is the most efective sleep regulator I've ever tried. As a pre-hormonal suplemente you achieve the benefits of being full of energy the entire day and having a resting sleeping time at night. This is a suplement I must have continuously.

stronger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used it for a few days and I'm having better workouts. These products work-no weird side effects either!

I wish i knew its homeopatic before Полная ерунда

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Such things must be written with capital letters Гомеопатическая вещь для истинных адептов разбодяживания, когда вещества уже нет, а память о нём живёт..

Renewal-H#%LL YEAH ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sleep better,mood improvements,more manly,stronger and better stamina in overall is what this give you.this is my first but never ending order and that's the reality for you sceptical.btw:I'm 35 years old and training about 14 days on 1day of regurlarly for 1,6 last years.this made me feel 10 years younger and a much better deep REM sleep.(I don't care if you don't agree-this is my review.) ;))

hair on your chest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a number of years now. I am a MegaNutritionFreak and this product works. It gives me the lift that I need to keep me going all day. Yes, Norma it will put more hair on your chest.

Works fine with right food and exercise

Posted by Tomanhe on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works fine with right food and exercise

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 2 months. My belly fat is melting away and muscles are beginning to show through. Speeds up the proccess and I more "alive" in my every day life. I'm only 23 and this product had done wonders.

Colostrum works better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have better result with some high potency colostrum product than this. The problem is, I'm lactose intolerance and I think this product is best to take because I want to minimise taking capsules (don't feel like sick people) in a day since I have vitamin and other pills to consume everyday. Other thing is, I think this product increase my fat %, I know it because I frequently measure it. I ordered 4 months dose and I hope to see the expected result as others claim. I'm 28 by the way.

Its okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It did seem to help me exercise harder, but maybe that was the placebo effect. It was not a night and day difference. Just a bump up.

1 2 3