AMAZING AWESOME!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1531706 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a power packed, low calorie, all organic green superfood. It's such a treat mix with almond or unsweetened soy milk and a few ice cubes in the blender and you have a starbucks grade frappucino!!!

My Favorite Green Drink...EVER!

Posted by 4737552081843366834 on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't get enough of this green drink with protein blend, it's so delicious. This is the only kind of green drink I can put down without thinking it awful. The slight coffee appearance is such a yummy treat. Great with a light breakfast or before a workout. Only has ten grams of protein so it won't hold me over too long. Give this a try!

Num nums

Posted by 5580046131525838719 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and nutritious! An excellent healthy alternative when I'm rushed in the morning. Great for coffee lovers. Thick texture so I drink it blended with almond milk and a frozen banana plus whatever goodies are in arms reach!

Iffy taste

Posted by JapaniHerbFan on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Usually love Amazing Meal for shakes but could not stomach the taste of this one.

Not a good taste

Posted by Siljel on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying out lots of raw vegan blends right now, and this? Not good tasting at all. Really not good. It was worse than before Garden of Life renewed their Raw Meal formula (which now tastes great). This is horribletasting, but I will be mixing it with lots of other stuff to make it bearable, because I do like the nutritional content. Won't be buying again though.

so so

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didnt like it too much

Horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2525620 on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the taste and texture of it. It's like drinking mud. I added soymilk to improve the taste but it still tastes disgusting. I can't even finish the entire jar.