Help

taste real good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the amazing meal products. I keep it to travel as well as a quick meal to tie me over betwee meals. It satisfies my cravings, I add either coconut milk or almond milk to it. and I use it either hot or with a few icecubes. It is like a dessert.my favorite is the chocolate.

Great protein powder

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste of this and the high quality ingredients. I am a fan of Amazing Meal generally although they can be a bit pricey. I think it's worth it for a superior protein powder or meal replacement.

Perfect for Fighting High Cholesterol & Glucose Levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always look for products to help reduce cholesterol. This one is a good source of greens. The maca chocolate is the best & healthiest on the planet, too. I also look at the sugar content since doctors recommend foods with less than 10 gms. of sugar. Not only is the sugar low, it's from Stevia. It's very gritty so buying the individual packets before investing in a whole canister is a good idea. I mix it with my tea & some ice. It's good with meals & as a replacement. It's now one of those products like acacia fiber, quinoa, & stevia that I always want in my pantry.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste.

Great pick me up!

Posted by abbyca on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I always feel like I got a nice spurt of energy after drinking it plus I like the fact that it's not high in sugar.

Amazing Grass!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best ‘low-calorie,’ ‘low-sugar,’ and ‘low-sodium,’ snack included in my diet. It is a quick & easy drink to prepare, and is easily digested by the GI tract. This therefore may allow for a simpler uptake of vital nutrients, putting less stress on the body‘s numerous systems Also, an excellent source of protein.

Coffee flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good and the powder mixed with milk is filling.

Great for on the Go!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Tasty. Trying to convince my college student in the habit of taking them with him for a boost in between classes.

Great for adults,kids don't especially like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife loves this flavor and mix,my 16yr old son says emphatically no,only reason for 3 stars