Help

best meal of my day!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Though I purchase just about every other supplement from the awesome iHerb, I do not buy this here, because it's such an expensive product, and any discount helps. So, I order it from Vitacost when I can get their free shipping option. But know that this, along with the pomegranate mango flavor, is the FINEST protein shake/ meal replacement product I have ever used, and I've tried many. They are delicious when blended with organic rice or almond milk and ice (the chocolate benefits from an extra teaspoon of cocoa powder, raw if possible). As a vegetarian, I feel like I'm getting the best protein known to humankind with this stuff, and my stomach never gets upset, as it has with other protein shakes. I just feel nicely energized and satisfied after ingesting a completely nutritious and delicious- yet highly unprocessed- raw food. Perhaps our beloved iHerb will consider offering it for at least 3 dollars less, like some of its competitors? Thanks.

Amazing Grass. Amazing Meal Chocolate

Posted by KiMaLi on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great chocolate flavor. When you're on the go and need a quick meal to keep you going try this. Works as a great meal replacement when you're in a hurry. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

Amazing Meal Chocolste infusion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting but gritty. Very filling.

Great blended!

Posted by PencilFullofLead on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is a little too grainy for me to drink straight with milk or water, but it tastes great in shake-form, blended with ice. Yum! I've used it as a quick breakfast many a time. It also works well in smoothies.

Great if you can get past the texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very grainy but other than that it tastes pretty good and is VERY filling. I've tried many different types of meal replacement shakes and this is the most filling.

Amazing Grass, Amazing Meal, Chocolate Infusion - Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best of all the flavors AG has. However, after taking it for a couple days I started experiencing strong headaches. Therefore, I stopped drinking it. I'm going to try it one more time for a couple days to see if this happens again.

Rx for Cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try this product because my cholesterol is higher than it should, & I don't want another prescription. Amazing Meal contains greens I usually don't find in something with chocolate. Also, maca is the best type of chocolate on Earth. The digestive enzymes are perfect for anyone suffering from IBS like I do. No stomach problems! This is also the first product I've seen using Stevia so it's perfect for someone watching their glucose levels. I mix the product with tea. It's great with green, black current, acacia, etc. Some might have a problem with the grittiness. As good as it tastes, it's really not an issue. I highly recommend it!!

Amazing Grass, Amazing Meal, Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't have transitioned to Raw without this product.

Nutritious and tastes okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the taste is a little granular due to all the sediment. It's not very sweet and I mix it with a vanilla or strawberry soy protein powder to add additionally nutrients and cut the sweetness. I plan on buying more when I run out.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great chocolate taste and very satisfying.

1 2 3