Taste like dream...:)

Posted by Reviewer3129918 on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just mix this a cupful of milk, and i really like it! Flavour is very natural,and sweetness. I hope that i have these things with my bag when i travelling..(:

Surprisingly delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1998961 on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this as a free gift on my last order (thanks iherb.) After a quick scan of ingredients and nutritional profile I was impressed, with vitamins and minerals from highly bio-available organic sources. Plus a healthy 6g of dietary fibre with digestive enzymes and a probiotic blend. I'm no stranger to drinking unpleasant powder drinks - this was quite a surprise, it mixed well and tasted great. I put another couple of ounces of water in the shaker cup to get the last remaining bits - no repeating, just great taste. If you're looking for a drink that provides organic greens, protein, fruits and vegetables then you could do a lot worse than buy this product. Highly recommended!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff

Tastes amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really left a great taste in my smoothies, I only add one teaspoon.

OK, but nothing special...

Posted by ShelleyP on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Received a couple samples of this product. The ingredients look good, but at only 29 grams per serving, this is not a very substantial meal replacement. The flavour was decent, although a little gritty. If I was trying to replace a meal with this size serving, I'd have to add a lot to it in the way of fruit, yogurt, nut butters or whatever to make it more filling. Perhaps it would make a good mid-afternoon or morning pick-me-up or appetite reducer between meals. Not impressed enough to purchase the larger size unfortunately.

Would buy!

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Getting the free sample, i mixed it with orange + pinapple juice. Fresh and sweet taste :)

Good.

Posted by Superkoxy on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good.

Me gustó bastante

Posted by 5699336275858776108 on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fue un regalo de iHerb, me esperaba algo insipido pero está bastante bien.

not tried it yet...

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

will report back

Not the greatest taste

Posted by odereviews on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good healthy breakfast. Taste wasn't the greatest. I suggest mixing this with smoothie.

1 2