delicious

Posted by sandyintx on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives me lots of energy and helps me be regular wich helps with bloating and even weight management. won't be without it ever

Low calorie, high in nutrients - the perfect breakfast on the go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't much have an appetite in the morning, and I'd rather sleep 15 minutes longer in the mornings than to spend that time making breakfast. So this blend is the perfect start for me. I blend it with water, and it blends easily. Now, it's a bit grainy, but I guess that's good for your digestion. The high protein content makes it filling as well. It has less calories than protein meal shakes.

good stuff.. gives energy and helps regulate food intake etc

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chai flavor almost unnoticeable. But stevia flavor isn't unfortunately. I find stevia hard to stand. But ok. Still blended with berries or in juices the stevia is masked.

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a great green shake to have as a meal replacement. I often add a scoop of this into green smoothies as well. Not a very high protein content though, so would only keep you going for 2 hours or so

The kids love this flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I send this smoothie to school in my kids' lunchboxes every day. They like this flavor even better than the Chocolate one!

Vanilla Chai Infusion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting but gritty. Very filling.