Excellent whole food concentrate

Posted by Reviewer3352899 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a nutritionist and natural health consultant and recommend this product to my clients. It's an excellent product in its formulation and taste. It mixes will with water or a little juice just by stirring, so you don't need a blender. Great in smoothies.

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this powder as breakfast, and is very nutritious. The taste is good, but is better in fruits smoothies. When I take it, I keeps fully for hours.

Good Super food powder

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great to add them with smoothies. My toddler enjoys drinking them with smoothie made with banana and strawberries.

Best greens, greatest taste!

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the greatest tasting greens around. Will buy always! I just mix it out with water, and drink it like lemonade! If you like fruit juice buy this one., and if you like living healthy buy this one!

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1004550 on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This powder really does make a difference for my energy levels and digestion. I'll be buying it again after I finish my current bottle.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quality ingredients, nice on its own or mixed into a smoothie. Great for travelling when you don`t want to carry lots of bottles of supplements. Along with some ubiquinol and fish oil, this should pretty much cover your needs.

Marija@

Posted by 5542226213884926618 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is just fantastic! I drink it every morning .This is a real health drink.

Green Superfood

Posted by 4983122981872493714 on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff... it may be the only thing keeping me alive at this point. And you do a great job too!

Convenient

Posted by 5078288027658808766 on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to drink even when mixed with just water. Dissolves easily and tastes ok

Cant go wrong with these powders

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I've trued twi kinds from this brand. I personally cant tell the difference in taste, but this is just a great add on supplement to smoothies, juices and protein shake! It doesnt disturb the taste. it has alkalizing greens to detoxify and rejuvenate your inside plus Maca! I am so happy to have found it on your site! Thanks again