My husband can't live without this stuff.....

Posted by Reviewer2538988 on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood. He says he can sure feel the difference if we run out and he doesn't take it for a couple days. He only takes 3 capsules a day and it gives him the extra engery he needs as a Foreman in a physically demanding job.

amazing indeed

Posted by 4653327644765191851 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to this product by my mother (who takes it in powder form and had tried to get me to drink it unsuccessfully). With my last pregnancy however, I was anemic and instead of taking prenatal vitamins and iron supplements, I finally took my mom's advice, and got the Amazing super green food, in pill form. Fantastic results. Feeling a little blah so I decided to start taking them again.

useful product

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps me get the green food I seek. Also comes as a powder rather than capsul which is a better deal for the money, but the capsuls are convenient. A little of the powdered version before a softball game provides noticeable energy so I can keep up with or outplay guys in their 50s. (I am 65).

took away my son's acidity

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son had a problem for almost a year (diagnosed for almost a year, that is) with high acidity in his body. I've tried things unsuccessfully to correct this. This product reversed that in his body! It will become a daily vitamin for him from now on.

Not too sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2306592 on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this 5 pills at a time, but I've yet to really notice the effects. I guess these things need long term consumption to realize the effects.

I prefer Garden of Life

Posted by Reviewer1203156 on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is okay, but I prefer Garden of Life, Superfoods capsules. I tried this product because Garden of Life was sold out.

Superior Green Foods Capsule!!!

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough good things about this product. It is a simple, pure,all organic green foods supplement. I wouldn't be without this! Highly recommended for energy, alkalinizing, and general youthfulness. People have been telling me "how good I look" since taking this product, and this is music to my ears after looking terrible due to past stress and illness. I wouldn't go without this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Powdered version is more economical

Won't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good potencies of all the greens without having to take 16 capsules....5 is a "do-able" amount given all the other supplements I take. Definitely gives a good energy boost without jitters. Combats the aging process and is great for everything. My kids take it too since it helps balance out the terrible teenager diets. I would absolutely recommend that you add this to your daily routine. Buy a bottle....you will love it!!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3266375 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this product it is easy to use and combines many aspects that I am trying to cover in my healthy lifestyle. The combination of the many items is wonderful and saves me a lot of money. This product is superb in quality. I won't hesitate to purchase again.

1 2 3 4