Excellent whole food concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a nutritionist and natural health consultant and recommend this product to my clients. It's an excellent product in its formulation and taste. It mixes will with water or a little juice just by stirring, so you don't need a blender. Great in smoothies.

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this powder as breakfast, and is very nutritious. The taste is good, but is better in fruits smoothies. When I take it, I keeps fully for hours.

Good Super food powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great to add them with smoothies. My toddler enjoys drinking them with smoothie made with banana and strawberries.

Best greens, greatest taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the greatest tasting greens around. Will buy always! I just mix it out with water, and drink it like lemonade! If you like fruit juice buy this one., and if you like living healthy buy this one!

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This powder really does make a difference for my energy levels and digestion. I'll be buying it again after I finish my current bottle.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quality ingredients, nice on its own or mixed into a smoothie. Great for travelling when you don`t want to carry lots of bottles of supplements. Along with some ubiquinol and fish oil, this should pretty much cover your needs.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff when I am too busy to cook veggies, I just mix it with some juice or in my protein shake and my body is happy. It's amazing how they an pack it so full of great ingredients and yet it taste pretty decent, specially in fruit juice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is just fantastic! I drink it every morning .This is a real health drink.

Green Superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff... it may be the only thing keeping me alive at this point. And you do a great job too!

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to drink even when mixed with just water. Dissolves easily and tastes ok