Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Amazing grass.

Terrific taste!

Posted by Reviewer1507025 on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow! At first I didnt think it would taste good since it came in a green powder most commonly found in supplements but the taste is terrific! Its does taste orange creamsicle-like more than it tastes greeny vegetables. Id recommend mixing it in either Milk or Juice. I would definitely try this again!

Good Product / Great Taste

Posted by 4664040073545313777 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had purchased this product in order to get healthier and get more nutrition throughout the day. I was hoping it was give me a boost to help me wake up in the morning, but it didn't. It taste really good when mixed with vanilla Almond milk.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2751168 on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was a little apprehensive about orange flavor with greens...I thought the green taste would be more overbearing. I was so happily surprised this was actually really great tasting. It reminded me as a child how much I loved the orange baby aspirin, similar taste. I like this much better than their berry flavor and will regularly buy this one. It is so nice to actually finally enjoy a green drink rather than forcing myself to drink it. It also dissolves easily in the shaker., no need for blender.

Good greenie, great orange flavour

Posted by rvnner on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good drink for the times when I am too lazy to make a fresh green juice. Also great for the road (I put a scoop in a klean kanteen bottle and when I am thirsty I just add water and stir). The orange flavour is just great.

ME encanta esta marca

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tienen productos geniales que uso en batidos para aumentar energia y salud. -------------- Si te ayudó mi opinión a decidirte, marca Si, abajo, para más opiniones pincha en mi Nick.

Drinkable Greens

Posted by Reviewer1054368 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These have a more pleasant taste and work best in skim milk. Easy way to get more greens.

A Lack of Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer1798896 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product doesn't taste in the least like Orange anything, let alone Dreamsicle. If anything, it has a chocolate after taste; I would never buy it again.