Raw Reserve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does have a fishy smell. I mix it with bolthouse drinks or fruit that I have and very vanilla soy milk and raw honey. Tastes better good. I use it as my recovery drink after I exercise. I have noticed a big improvement over the other amazing grass drinks. Will stick with it. If you are just starting with graaes try their flavored ones and make your way to this one. Your tastes buds do need to get used to it, my husband has a very hard time. I have been taking amazing grass for 2 years. The amazing grass company has horrible customer service so , I stick with iherb. Cheaper too.

Great Superfood and Non-GMO Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this superfood is gluten free, natural and GMO free.

Great boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent while travelling or on the go

Very Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The information label that I saw on iHerb about this product had 3695 IU of Vitamin A (as beta carotene) which is 75% of DV but the on their new packaging that I received today is only 758 IU which is only 15% of DV. A drastic difference of 60% drop. So is the Vitamin C. On the label here says 20 mg which is 35% but on the new packaging it says only 2 mg which is only 3%, another drastic drop of 32%. Even the Vitamin K has been reduced to 57 mcg, only 71% DV in the new package whereas in the old package it was 80 mcg, 100% DV.