Help

Great Superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Dr. Schultz' Superfood for 15 years and I decided to try this one as an alternative, for a change to see how my body reacts. I hardly ever stay with any one thing this long, so I was very interested to see what would happen. Well, all I can say is that I wish I had bought A LOT more while iHerb offered the sales price, because this amazing grass is simply, well, amazing! My body was very happy to receive the high vibration of this supplement and I will see about making it a regular green I have, to rotate with the Dr. Schultz product. VERY worth trying to see if your body had the happy reaction like mine did!!

Truly "Amazing"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for a year now. All most everyone I know now is taking it (which is why I bought 5 bottles). We feel healthier and think this somehow has helped our skin look better. It is a must for anyone but especially those with immune debilitating diseases. Also helps with constipation.

One of the best Super food Green powders around

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried them all so I can't honestly say this is the best but it is the best I have used and I have tired plenty. I love that they use organic, non-GMO and gluten free ingredients. It is hard to find a green drink powder that meets all of that. Anyone dealing with a health issue would do themselves well by using this. It alkalizes the body and helps to detox. When you do this you bodies energies are more efficient at healing and doing what it knows and needs to do. It brings systems in balance. When starting out you may want to use 1/2 the standard dosing to see how your body reacts. If you are very toxic the detox effect may be a bit uncomfortable. As you continue to detox your body will adjust and you can increase the dose over time. Listen to your body! With some starting out it may have a slight laxative effect, so again, it is good to start with a 1/2 the recommended dose to see how you react and adjust accordingly. Even better, use it as preventative maintenance. I put a scoop in water in my blender most every day. I also add berries for added anti-oxidants and gives it a nice flavor. You can add what ever you want. So be creative. Good quality green drink powders can seem expensive.....But how expensive is it to be sick and feel lousy? Buy extra when on sale and save or buy it in the 28 oz size and save some per unit oz. I hope you found this helpful and if so please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Amazing Grass

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Least "green" tasting by far, not too sweet either. Doesn't set up as a lump in glass like some others if you don't drink it right away. Better price than local health food store, free shipping with large enough order. 6 months with daily dose, off the arthritis meds completely!

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder, 17 oz (AMG-93400)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Remarkable results from this excellent product! It has definitely made a difference in my energy level and I have been able to stop taking all other fiber supplements as well. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Better than red bull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic energy booster plus a great way to get your multiple servings of vegies and fruit. Easy to mix and tastes OK even with just water if you have to. Got a sample of it at Whole Foods and was hooked. I have used other green food/powder drink mixes and this is better.

More whole leaf greens...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been through several different greens super-foods and feel that this is the best one, mainly because it supposedly has "more whole leaf greens than any other super-food" Studies have shown that juicing removes vital phytonutrients, because they remain in the pulp when it is discarded. I really think the manufacturers should focus on this more in their marketing. I have switched from juicing to making super green smoothies because of this. But it is not always practical to make them because it is time consuming and requires having the fresh vegetable and fruits on hand. This is a great supplement for when making my own smoothies is not practical, and I use it daily to alkalize and energize. I highly recommend this product!

great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have started to buy this product over other popular brands because of its great taste, ingredients, and the energy that I get from taking it.

So so so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Not the cheapest but it tastes great and has so much stuff in it!! I use a good blender for my smoothies and green drinks and this product dissolves well.

Great!

Posted by Goldie on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My bf has candida growth and this really helped eliminate his symptons. I felt great drinking this had more energy and felt like I had better circulation of oxygen in body! I bought a similar one that was sweetened, I don't recommend it was so gross this version is way easier to drink. A bit pricey but worth it :)