Carrageenan is controversial and unnecessary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

1 star for Carrageenan, 5 stars for the rest.

Carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not impressed that a kids drink contains carrageenan!! It's unfortunate, as my kids actually like the flavour. I will be getting another brand that doesn't add that junk to it!

Great nutrition for poor eaters!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because my granddaughter does not like to eat fruits and vegetables. Actually, I bought a single serving packet at the health food store first to see if she'd like it. Then I checked iherb to see if I could get it cheaper. I did! The formula has fruits and veg from all the colors of the rainbow! I put it in unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze with a packet of Truvia and a scoop of Amazing Grass, and she loves it! Don't hesitate to buy it if your child is a poor eater.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love all the ingredients in it! Blend with ice and banana and it would be a delicious treat to any child!

My child will drink it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only super drink my child has ever liked well enough to drink. He caught a cold and it was milder and over quicker since he started drinking this.

Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My picky 4 year old really loves this product and frankly so do I, it tastes great and I'm glad it's good for him. It also satisfies my chocolate cravings. Have recommended it to my friends for their kids and they also love it.

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 200 g (AMG-54373)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Delicious taste. Welcomed both by children and adults. It's reassuring to know that the Amazing Grass Kidz Super Food it is very healthy,packed full of nutrients and does not contain any preservatives, colorings or refined sugars and it's organic!

NC Mommy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My boy's (ages 2 and 7) really love the taste of Amazing Grass, and I like the fact that they are consuming the necessary vitamins and nutrients without a fuss. Yeah Amazing Grass! :)

Love Amazing Grass

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I mix it in with Hot Chocolate and feel like I am giving my kids a healthy hot chocolate.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I gave it to my daughter who is 3 and she didn't like it even after I brought (soy) chocolate milk to add to it. I thought it was delicious even though I don't like chocolate milk at all. It wasn't too sweet nor too bland. Unfortunately, it's for kids so I won't be buying it again but I do encourage others to buy it because of it's nutrients. One more thing, you must add a little water first before you add the milk