Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I could not add it to my milk smoothies as I simply couldn't stand the taste of it. But I don't think it would be fair to give it only one point as probably it needs to taste like that?

no so impress

Posted by chantale on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you have a fragile stomach I'm not suggesting this product. Taste is not bad.

love this mixture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

both me and my cats use the Amazing Grass with gusto. it is a little more coarse if you are used to the fine grind but i enjoy it and it tastes great. seems very high quality and this is my second container. plan to continue using. thanks Iherbs for great prices on products and shipping to Canada.

taste like s**t.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i drinked wheatgrass juice before and its great, the powder dissolve completely in water. But that stuff is disgusting, a lot of the powder does not dissolve in water and it gets stuck in your throat. Plus it taste horrible, i've thrown it into the garbage. PS: i'm aware that it also contains barley grass and alfalfa.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Denne er super. Tar den hver morgen som en shot blandet med appelsinjuice.

Could be finer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste is alright but the powder is a bit coarse. Others I've before are more refined so it makes drinking even without mixture of juice smooth and easy to take. This product is a little grainy in comparison.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just what i was looking for at a good price

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery and product according to description!

단식다이어트 때문에 샀어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

단식다이어트 하려고 샀어요. 음... 생 밀싹 주스랑은 맛이 많이 다르다고 생각해요. 이 파우더는 냄새만 맡으면 진한 녹차향이고 물에 타서 마시면 ... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ김맛? 저는 김을 좋아하기 때문에 꽤 굿

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for everyday for a few years now. I take it on an empty stomach each morning with warm water. Gives me some energy and fills lightly before I have the appetite to eat a breakfast a little bit later.

1 2