Not for me.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It may work for some people, but I haven't noticed any effect, not to mention that the taste is pretty weird.

dull flavor and no effect on energy...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

couldn't distinct the reach flavor of any of the greens inside this blend,it seems/tastes like it was all roasted beyond recognition and the "alive" factor is somewhat gone.i do know very well how alfalfa infusion tastes like and this blend doesn't come even close in any way,though i didn't had any issues digesting this product as i sometimes do with new tryouts so that's a plus...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good for me

Posted by feedMemore on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why you people complain about this? Maybe you have received old ones or something? Because I have received pure, nice, green and fresh enough. I used them with my new boyfriend Omni (blender) and other friends of mine - fruits :) I've got precious blend.

In love with it.

Posted by nsyafiqah on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read some reviews about it not tasting good. Here's an idea. Blend together watermelon and 1 banana together. Add 3 teaspoons if chia seed Add q serving of The Amazing Trio Shake. I can promise you it's awesome and you'll get the benefits at the same time.

Taste like matcha

Posted by 5003667200259230092 on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed the taste of this. It taste a lot like Matcha to me. I blended this with my banana 'milk' (just bananas and water) and it was like having a Matcha milkshake! Delicious!

Great with smoothies!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

Finally a "mild" tasting super green.

Posted by 5186338432449225217 on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one doesn't smell that bad or taste "fishy" like some other brands.

perfect

Posted by 5712118290962870893 on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

perfect

good

Posted by 5064366644289472248 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Amazing product

Posted by 4654951665443138087 on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feel good and taste good

1 2 3