Wish I knew about this long ago

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I saw this on a health food show and decided to try it. I mix it with O.J. and now prefer my O.J. with it. As a retired Esthitician who know skin, I have seen the skin all over improve dramaticly. I am 68 and always had beautiful skin. I am 68 however and have lost callogen. That has renewed, I no longer see veins all over my legs (my eye site is great), so it must be helping my blood flow in my veins, eye lashes have grown back in an area that didn't have lashes for many years, and my blood work has improved without me changing y diet or way of life. I wish I had learned about it long ago.

Amazing For Real

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Wheat Grass powder about a month ago after hearing about all of the health benefits it brings. Since I started, my energy levels have noticeably increased, bowel movements are consistent and regular and overall, I just feel better! The most noticeable difference for me though is the appearance of my skin and hair. My overall complexion has improved drastically and I get compliments on it all the time. I'm not crazy about the taste but it gets better over time. So hang in there. I mix it in a fruit smoothie every morning. This stuff rocks!

I loss so much weight and I look so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product should be called "Magic Grass." I loss so much weight in a little over a month! This product is amazing. I take it with a vegan mutlivitamin and soy protein pills as well. In addition, iherb.com is the cheapest place you'll find this product. This is the best weight loss aide and the best investment ever.

I can't tolerate fresh juiced wheatgrass, so this is a great alternative

Posted by jayzou on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I honestly can't believe others can tolerate the heinous taste of freshly juiced wheatgrass, because I would always feel like puking afterwards. But this is a great alternative and tastes just right. It can be a little pricey but compared to others I've tried, this is the most bearable and of highest quality.

Green jeans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product. I am healing from breast cancer treatment and nutrition is paramount. It has lowered my blood pressure. Grateful. tanya

Great alternative to the real thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Extremly pleased w/ this USDA certified product. Wheatgrass has so many things to offer the body & this convenient powder is great when you don't have the opportunity to grow it/juice it yourself. It doesn't have the sweet taste like fresh wheatgrass, but mixed w/ 4oz organic apple juice & 4oz water it tastes great. I'm use to the taste, sometimes I drink it w/ just water & the taste it fine. It has a gritty texture, which is a turn off, but I use a straw & drink it w/ no problems. The kids drink it with 8oz organic apple juice & straw 2x/week. It's not their favorite, but they understand the benefits of wheatgrass. I pour it into a green glass to disguise the awful look of the drink. Sometimes I put it into their organic berry smooties & they don't even know it's in there. iHerb is a fantastic service w/ fast shipping & great prices.

Helps with Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Metabolism improved after taking this. Been taking it for over 5 months now... Can digest beef without taking probiotic pills before eating heavy meat. Gives me energy too...

Don't drink with just water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Make sure you mix this really well with something other than water. I gagged the first time I mixed this with just water. My favorite way to drink it now is to mix a tablespoon with a cup of orange juice and half a banana. It actually tastes good!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix the powder with juice and water (50/50) or in a smoothie with banana, berries, hemp protein, chia, and almond milk. Tastes great - actually, I don't taste it at all - the other ingredients must be covering up the "greens" taste if there is one. Love the energy I get from this. Highly recommend.

yum yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love that it's organic, love that it tastes way better than i thought it would and love the way it makes me feel--i'll be a lifelong wheat grass girl