Help

Iherb not allow to copy the title, sorry

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took them with special price, otherwise I think they are overpriced. These are huge tablets with "other" ingredients, not pure powder. I am using them in my green smoothies, so I can't feel special effects, but I hope they are good. Next time I will look for other brand.

Improved my digestion right away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a very good product. It improved my digestion same day I first took it. I've stopped and started again taking it to see if it is this product that is so good, and I can confirm it! The positive effect on digestion reminds me of what I felt after taking high quality chlorella. I combine it with 3 x Nutrex Spirulina tablets to jump start a new good day.

110% SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THESE ARE THE BEST TABLETS ON THE MARKET!!! WE HAVE TRIED OTHER ONES AND WE ALWAYS COME BACK BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE FEEL!!! GET THE BEST AND YOU'LL FEEL YOUR BEST!!! USE THEM IN THE A.M.(OR THE POWDER) & THEN AGAIN IN THE AFTERNOON!!!

unusually better than the fresh wheat grass!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are great. It gives me the (natural) boost of energy to start my day, and cleanse at the same time. I am very sensitive to the fresh wheat grass juice. It gives me nausea. But I find these doing the job just as well. Actually, it's more of a concentrate, so there is more of all the nutriments it contains in one daily take than in one fresh juice shot. +++ recommend

Best additive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I repurchase it every time, helps my digestion and my energy level. 5 tables in the morning with half a liter of water and you're good to go!

Get the Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wheat Grass is good for you, but the powder form of this product is much easier to consume, in my opinion. The health benefits are amazing but you must swallow 8 tablets to get the same nutrients as 1 scoop of powder in your glass of juice or fruit smoothie. The powder is just easier and more convenient for me (even though the taste takes some getting used to).

Think the wheat grass juice is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, but I don't feel the effects from it like I do wheat grass juice or kamut juice condensed into powder form. There is a difference. However, it does cleanse the system well.

Amazing Wheat Grass

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product, that I feel is helping me achieve a more healthy internal ph balance.

All 5 Veggies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I forget to take these, I notice. They give me a lot of energy to last through the day! They look funny, but taste just fine (you'd think different with something called "wheat grass").

Did not realize any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nothing special! I do think these products are just marketing ones!