Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a supporter of Amazing Gras s product and I was surprised when they actually release a food bar. It is nice that all the ingredients are organic and you can have an alkalising food bar. It is also good that the bar does not melt in warm climate (28C or 82F average). Externally, the bar looks just any ordinary chocolate bar and you will expect to chew something crunchy in the core. It turns to be soft and is where the Green SuperFood is! Basically, it feels just like chewing on gras s. Luckily, there is no bitter taste as it blends and coat with chocolate. The texture of chewing on it does feel hard to get used to. One bar is quite small and not very fulfilling. Pricewise, it is certainly expensive. It cost about $3 per bar. I rather drink 5-6 scoops of the chocolate wheatgras s. ^^ (same price comparison). Check out my page for more reviews!

raw and tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its hard to eat raw on the go...and actually have it taste good. This company has a whole line of raw products that I like. This bar seems more like a treat than a meal.

Amazing Bars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We enjoy all the Amazing Grass products we've purchased, and this bar is no exception. We keep a box handy in the car for quick snacks on road trips, and my husband keeps these and other flavors in his truck when he doesn't have time to stop for a meal. Along with the meal bars, he's all set until dinner. Excellent energy product that is a whole lot better than grabbing a candy bar. Highly recommended.

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was shocked after setting my teeth in this one for the first time. I'm used to raw bars being heavy and chewy, this one is not. So delicious, so good for you. Can't ask for much more.

energy bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very tasty .. great after a couple of hours in the gym

A new favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, serves its function. By far my favourite energy bar.