Excellent Product, Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product together with my 17 year old son, who has suffered from chronic bouts of pleurisy for the last 5 years. My son saw black cumin seed oil on the Internet as an alternative remedy for pleurisy, and decided to try it. He takes 1-2 capsules daily as a preventative. He started to get a flareup just recently, took 1 pill every hour or so, and the flare up passed within half a day,(they would last AT LEAST 36 hours) and with NONE of the excruciating pain that only oxycodone would relieve in the past. We are both so grateful, and highly recommend the product.

Crawford Family

Posted by Reviewer2471090 on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Black Seed Cumin has helped me with ulcerations in my mouth. I had about 8 those tiny little sore spots on my tongue and they disappeared after I consumed 2 of these capsules before bed. Amazing stuff! Also, everyone around me has the flu this season for several weeks now while I've not even had a sniffle. This is not typical for me to not get sick.

miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer1921409 on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have 4 ladies on my job taking these pills, we don't feel the monthly blues any more, when it comes to that time of the month, that alone made it worth wild in taking this miracle pill, there are 3 books on amazon about these miracle pills search black seed

Milk Supply

Posted by VBrave on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They seem to work to increase milk supply. Have been taking for 1 week now and seeing some good results, along with coconut oil to enrich the milk and pumpkin seed oil. I also pop open a few of the caps and apply to my skin. Skin is amazingly smooth, pores have shrunk and breakouts are drying out. Amazing product! Definitely ordering again.

Works for cleaning your colon

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried his product to clean up my colon from parasites (de-worm). Took 10 capsules in an empty stomach and after an hour just ha a normal breakfast. On y fest trip to the men's room my stools were full of parasites (I am sparing you the experience). I contined with it for a number of days. My stools became clean and my digestion improved. Very effective product.

Works like it should

Posted by 5336325957153977000 on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been having this gastritis and bloatedness for a long time, nothing seems to work as fast as this product. The first night I took it before bed, woke up the next day, a good toilet time and felt good. Can't wait to give another review after a month. AWESOME PRODUCT.

awesome product

Posted by 4772032074644567606 on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Simply resolved all my digestive and allergy problems

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Strong powerful product, make sure you take it with food

Like !!

Posted by Reviewer1649153 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After just a couple of days taking this. I felt great. Not as tired as I used to be. And my hips a and joints don't hurt as much.

Black seed oil product

Posted by 4888925450936747361 on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started using the product with success i had an accedent about 10 years ago and was having this problem with mi left arm like needles running through my hand after i started using the product i have great realive Thanks .