Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

High quality and excellent price has multiple uses helped to heal benign tumour on our dog's back and also add to his food to kill parasites daughter used it to help get rid of candida- worked a charm!!

I love this oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently added this oil to our supplement regime. This oil is extensively researched and it has amazing health properties. It has really helped my autistic son. With this he is happier and displays less anxiety. We all are seeing more improvements in our sleep and mood. We take 2 teaspoon 2x. We feel calmer, happier, more energy, it has made a difference in my bronchitis as well as asthma symptoms. We massage with this oil and it helps significantly with pain. The pain in my fingers and joints are going away. Most importantly, we can feel the difference it makes. The Amazing Herb oil is very good quality. I recently bought the Brand Sweet Sunnah which is organic and cold press. It seems a bit fresher but I still believe Amazing Herb Black Seed Oil still deserves 5 star.

Black Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 10ml, 6 days a weeks for 9 months on an empty stomach. At 61 years old. I have taken to walking 8 kilometres 4 days a week, 3 km a day for 3 days a week.It reals great. Since starting the program, my eyesight has returned to 20/20, I can again hear a pin drop. I heal quickly, topical regeneration in 5-7 days. Most amazing stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Black seed oil is excellent for bronchial conditions. We have gotten rid of bronchitis symptoms completely within 2 days. We use 3 tsp a day for this.

It works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is a cure for everything, except death (because we don't live forever). This black seed oil can be taken daily, only one small tea spoon per day. To change its use, it can also be taken with red vinegar, or honey ! My mothers leg hurt a lot one night, she applied black seed oil, and in the morning after, the pain was gone. A spider bit the back of my neck, i applied black seed oil, and there wasn't even a red mark, or anything. My daughter had a pretty bad cold, i gave her one third of a small tea spoon, and she was much better on the next day, as her nose was hardly even running, and she felt much better !

1 tsp daily - just do it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This black seed oil was sought out for the purpose of balancing hormones (post hysterectomy). I had given up, just tried this as a last ditch effort. Amazingly, this product has done just that, balanced my hormones. Prior to this I had been to 4 doctors, tried numerous prescriptions -- all had disastrous side effects for me...chest pain, etc. This black seed oil which I have taken for two months has boosted libido, restored a feeling of vitality, and brought a feeling of "life" to places that had no such feeling. All I can say is try it. Once you start realizing the benefits, you will love the taste! :)

Black Seed Oil is very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is like a combination of essential oil in that it's intense and cooking oil in that it's completely safe for the body. This gives it a great healing strength. It's really fantastic on the skin.

The BEST black cumin oil I´ve ever had!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tested a lot black seed oils in germany before with no noticeable effect. i felt no difference. But after taking this one or two days, my bronchial disorders went away! The effect is huge and fast. Also very gentle on stomach and good for skin and hair! Won´t live without!!! Highly recommend this to everyone with bronchial problems!!!

It's Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed this product because, besides it tastes exotic and delicious diluted in a cup of hot green tea with some drops of lemon juice (and with no sugar), it is also medicinal for our immune system and is cleverly packaged in a black high quality plastic bottle with a great pour spout.

No more LPR (Silent Reflux)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering with a chronic cough, runny nose and feeling like there is mucous stuck in my throat for 8 months. Six weeks ago, after many trips to different doctors, an ENT doctor finally correctly diagnosed me as having LPR or Silent Reflux. I cut out so much food and drink from my diet and it helped considerably, but it didn't go way completely. After just THREE doses of Black Seed Oil with Manuka Honey, my cough, runny nose and mucous throat are gone! I'm amazed with this product and I'm telling everyone I know about it so you better get yours soon before it's all sold out!