Great product i can attest to.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My total cholesterol was 193 with Triglycerides showing 164. I started using Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Original Plain with ""Himalaya Garlic capsules", took a low carb diet and was walking for 20 minutes on most days of the week. After 3 months, my doctor advised a blood work again and the results were astonishing. My total cholesterol is 160 with Triglycerides down to 89. Great products i can attest to.

Cured my allergies and I don't get sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my late thirties and I would often develop seasonal allergies and would also get sick every 2-3 weeks. I started taking this and noticed that it cured a sinus infection when I upped the dose to 4 caps in the morning and 4 caps at night. I think you need to experiment with the dosing and I've found the right amount for me. This product is a lifesaver thank God ! Thank you IHERB !!

black cumin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This apparently according to ancient scripts cures everything except death. So far, so good. My fingernails are long and strong for the first time in my life so something's going on. Watch this space!

Black seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! It helps with energy, keeps me from being too hungry, and has lowered my blood sugar. I have a lot more energy now. And with that, it helps me to sleep, because I get more exercise.

black seed caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

worked for my pain of arthritis

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i recommend this to all.. this is also recommended by Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h).

Great Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Has so much research as to this Black Seed and correcting health problems. This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic's pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists. Im taking this for my diabetic pancreas.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I use Black seed, it helps with digestive and your immune system. I just feel great after using I also noticed, that I don't have as many hot flashes..........from menopause. Great!!

Black seed capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to black seed cumin by a friend, who had purchased the actual seeds from a herbal store. I found the capsules were good, but I preferred the seeds.

Conquered a true test

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

While putting fertilizer in my garden I failed to clean under my nails well and unfortunately some got in my eye while washing my face. It was so uncomfortable. Within minutes blinking in my left eye became painful and looking in the mirror I began to see to full on irritating that resembled the onset of pink eye. I flushed and flushed with water and saline- no success. A lightbulb popped over my head and next thing I knew I was popping two capsules of the black seed. The discomfort lessened and by morning it was gone. I am keeping these capsules close by.