Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 27 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful big jar, great on wrinkles, my skin is glowing

Thanks for your feedback!

Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not a great moitsturiser, but it's not the worst I've tried either. I find it a bit hard to work into the skin and it also feels a bit drying immediatly after application. It works well overnight though. But I will not buy it again because of the drying feeling and the not so good smell of the product.

Thanks for your feedback!

Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Organic night cream, highly moisturing. Paraben free, sulfate free too. These chemicals are highly toxic to the human body, stay away from them and go organic.

Thanks for your feedback!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this cream...I've already ordered more...I have tried many (more expensive)ones, but everyone would be happy with Amazon Organics

Thanks for your feedback!

קרם לילה פחות מוצלח

Posted by KerenLight on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

קרם לילה אורגני על בסיס תמצית ממשפחת צמחי שרכנים. כמו כן מכיל תמצית אלוורה, חומצה היאלורונית, פנטנול (וויטמין בי-5), שמן חוחובה, תערובת של שמנים אתריים. ההרכב של הקרם מרשים. אך הוא לא מהקרמים המרשימים בשימוש. הוא לא שומני אך לא נספג מהר. משאיר שכבה שצריך ממש למשוח אותה בתוך העור. גם מורגש ייבוש קצת מיידי לאחר השימוש. הקופסה גדולה ומספיקה להרבה זמן. אבל היא לא כללה ממברנה\שכבת הפרדה מנייר שבדרך כלל מורידים אותה כשקונים מוצר חדש. בגלל זה ,כנראה, החבילה שהגיעה הייתה מלוכלכת מבפנים בקרם שנשפך מהקופסא (המכסה היה סגור חלקית).

Thanks for your feedback!

I like the cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the cream, it is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed ABOUT effect it's early to say, because I use only a week.

Thanks for your feedback!

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not effective enough for my face. Just an average hydrading cream with no visible other effects. Works better as a body and hands cream as to my opinion.

Thanks for your feedback!

Night cream

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this, smells beautiful and it is not heavy on my skin.

Thanks for your feedback!

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I shan't give it a 5 because I can't comment on long-term use at all, but it feels nice, it's quite thick, you can use it sparingly so it'll last a long time. Good packaging, nice light fragrance. Based on my use of it so far, I'd recommend it, as I generally like Amazon Organics products, especially the shampoo.

Thanks for your feedback!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the only product that healed a very dry and itchy skin

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 27 total

1 2 3