EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews
Reviews
1-10 of 27 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Great

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful big jar, great on wrinkles, my skin is glowing

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not a great moitsturiser, but it's not the worst I've tried either. I find it a bit hard to work into the skin and it also feels a bit drying immediatly after application. It works well overnight though. But I will not buy it again because of the drying feeling and the not so good smell of the product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

great

Posted by Reviewer1171512 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this cream...I've already ordered more...I have tried many (more expensive)ones, but everyone would be happy with Amazon Organics

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

קרם לילה פחות מוצלח

Posted by KerenLight on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

קרם לילה אורגני על בסיס תמצית ממשפחת צמחי שרכנים. כמו כן מכיל תמצית אלוורה, חומצה היאלורונית, פנטנול (וויטמין בי-5), שמן חוחובה, תערובת של שמנים אתריים. ההרכב של הקרם מרשים. אך הוא לא מהקרמים המרשימים בשימוש. הוא לא שומני אך לא נספג מהר. משאיר שכבה שצריך ממש למשוח אותה בתוך העור. גם מורגש ייבוש קצת מיידי לאחר השימוש. הקופסה גדולה ומספיקה להרבה זמן. אבל היא לא כללה ממברנה\שכבת הפרדה מנייר שבדרך כלל מורידים אותה כשקונים מוצר חדש. בגלל זה ,כנראה, החבילה שהגיעה הייתה מלוכלכת מבפנים בקרם שנשפך מהקופסא (המכסה היה סגור חלקית).

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2595861 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Organic night cream, highly moisturing. Paraben free, sulfate free too. These chemicals are highly toxic to the human body, stay away from them and go organic.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

I like the cream

Posted by 5578255567424528858 on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the cream, it is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed ABOUT effect it's early to say, because I use only a week.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Average

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not effective enough for my face. Just an average hydrading cream with no visible other effects. Works better as a body and hands cream as to my opinion.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Night cream

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this, smells beautiful and it is not heavy on my skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

great quality product

Posted by 4996912184602187552 on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream has a very light consistency and pleasant scent. It is instantly absorbed and a small amount goes a long way. Both my mum and I have been using it for 2 months and we are satisfied with the firming results it offers.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

good

Posted by 5303169655491207819 on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the only product that healed a very dry and itchy skin

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 27 total

1 2 3