It's OK

Posted by bubska on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have the silkiest hair ever after this shampoo, I could just dream about this before! But was very dissapointed to find out that it contains sodium myreth sulfate, which is not much better, than SLS. Though I don't regret buying, as It does it's job greatly! Not very economical if your hair is long: I used out half of a bottle during one month. Very lightly scented.

From Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really volumizing my greasy, straight hair.

Very nice shampoo for thin, dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best volumizing organic shampoo I've used. Most leave your hair dry; this one does not. It leaves my hair soft and bouncy. I will buy again.

I like it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for shampoo for my Keratin straightened hair - keratin shampoo was out of stock at that moment so I choose this one - it does not contain Sodium laurent sulfate and Sodium chloride, which are ingredients, which are not suggested for keratin straightened hair. And I like it comparing to previous bio shampoos I have used.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I'm tired, after a stressful day at work and having a slight headache I used this shampoo. It really works. I feel so good, fresh and alive! I really love it! The price too is unbelievable good!

Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, I think it adds the volume, but unfortunately my eczema didn't agree with it.

Good Shampoo, just not for my sensitive scalp.

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked the way it cleans, but still gives body without making hair greasy. Unfortunately, I must be sensitive to one the ingredients as it gives me a bit of a flaky, slightly itchy scalp.

Great product for beautiful hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Never a bad hair day with this shampoo. While is does not dry up my hair, it adds volume and shine to them.

Love the volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite shampoos. I have fine hair. If gives my hair great volume.

nice