Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried to be super careful to purchase Camu Camu which had the least possible additives. I reviewed this brand very carefully & nowhere did it mention certain additives like magnesium stearate, but on receiving the product I notice aside from Camu Camu it does contain magnesium stearate & a few other additives. Will not be buying this again as it is blatant false advertising.

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Only Brand that i can tell its work! Great for clear thinking. The effect is similar to green tea.

Love Camu Camu!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good Camu Camu supplement that is cost effective and pure. Love the good energy I get from such a great herb and it has been harvested and packaged well.

good source of Camu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tests very well on patients and I like the veggie capsules

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mood is noticably better when I take this and generally feel better

Excellent Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best kind of Vit C that I ever had. I know Camu Camu for many years and this brand is very good, is better to get it in powder from other places but this one still works just fine. I just take a couple of bottles before wintertime and I'm set, no colds or flu's.

Camu Camu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Switched to this brand only a week ago, no problems so far.

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But i am switching to Madre labs vitamin c powder...because of the increased bioavailability.

I like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All natural C-vitamin in a veggie cap.. It's so easy to take a capsule, filled with Camu Camu - powder - you know that you're taking 500mg of C-vitamin in one cap. My dog needed extra C-vitamin at one time, and I wanted to give her the most natural C-vitamin that is available, but in a capsule, and I found this. Works for the whole family ;)

Amazon Therapeutics, Camu Camu, Mega-C, 60 Veggie Caps