Up and Running

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am going to have to give this company / product credit. I felt it was a great value for the price. Admittedly there were several times where I used it in conjunction to maca capsules, STILL - within I felt a definite stimulation within 15 to 20 minutes. For instance, after I first took it, I got involved on my PC /computer (you know how that goes). I had forgotten that I had taken anything, well, fifteen minutes in, I felt definite stimulation, you know, that special physical stimulation. To be honest, it sort of surprised me, because I was not looking for or overly expecting at the time, I was lost in my PC, but then suddenly I remembered other realities. Let me say this though, as a disclaimer, Personally, for me, I have found that you do have to cycle Maca. Sometimes it seems like a blaster to me, and other times, it seems like the ink cartridge in the printer is running out of ink, no real impression. I cannot speak for you, I can only speak for me. But generally speaking, for those that would say that Rhodolia is better than Maca, I might agree, for sleeping and nerves, but not for male energy and physical vitality. I don't find that Rhodolia does much for my ambition whatsoever, but if it works that for you, then great (said the guy). As a p.s. I do believe that LJ and Deer antler Velvet contributed to the jolt, yes. And the taste convinced me, it was potent extract all the way around (yummy / robust). But again, I often stacked it with another Maca capsule product, though it can stand on its own.

Best Virility Supplement

Posted by LJS on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this by far the best virility supplement I have ever tried. The best possible combo of herb extracts. I feel super strong and super virile. Only down side do not take the max take the minimum dose because it will cause your skin to get very oily.

great for stamina !

Posted by sherri20 on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my son uses this for before his hockey games... helps him play more aggresively ( not in a negative way .. but goes after puck more & more power ). i use this before soccer games & definetly feel a difference.... great for sports & stamina !!!

Best product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It keeps me strong. And it keeps me going!

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used with Super Horny Goat it works.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like this combination and tastes good

Maca Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you use this accordingly the bottle will last you 5 days! This makes it pretty expensive. I've used it for a couple of days now and feel absolutely nothing.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don´t like the taste but this is easy to dose and works ok.

Not Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is nothing special but you get used to it after a bit. It made no change at all in my energy level. Very disappointing!

1 2