My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this must be one of my favorite products from iherb, yummy taste, doesnt effect candida, and can be used for pretty mush any thing. I use it on pancakes, on oatmeal, in chocolate and tea, smoothies, and the list goes on and on :)

Nectar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent choice if you are searching for a yacon syrup to try. Just go easy at first...it can cause gas (due to the FOS). It's sooo good for you, though, a better choice than agave if you have blood sugar issues.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes similar to caramel. I use it in homemade chocolate, or I just eat a tea spoon full if I crave something sweet. Yacon Syrup is awesome :)

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another great product...use this for baking and smoothies - when I want a change from honey.

Yacon Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my baking and I like it. It doesn't take a lot and Taste a little like molassesand it is good for you.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this yacon syrup. I use it in my raw chocolate, and also to make chocolate syryp for my coffee mocca. It's the best sweetener for chocolate, if you make your own. I also use it on pancakes, delicious!

Very sweet, great quality product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product quality. My wife, who I ordered it for, didn't care for it that much. I thought it was very good. Personal preference. It has a "molasses-like" taste to it. If you want a sweetener that has a more "neutral" flavor, you might want to try the Agave syrup. The Yacon works great in things where you might normally use brown sugar, like oatmeal, etc.

my favorite sweetener!

Posted by rejuvenationmd on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried every yacon syrup I can put my hands on and this is my favorite hands down! the flavor is very complex with a full range of fruity and musky flavors much more desirable than molasses. To think it is a PREBIOTIC too! Here is my most popular holiday candy recipe! Stick in the food processor with raw carob and coconut, chill in little paper candy holders! Tastes like fudge only it is a SUPERFOOD full of nutrition!

Very good, but slightly expensive

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, but I haven't tried other yacon products, so I have nothing to compare it with. The downside with this product is that it takes quite a bit to sweeten chocolate/baked goods, and so it doesn't last as long as I had hoped for. That makes it too expensive for everyday use, but I will order again to use in chocolate.

oh my god!

Posted by madamVi on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one was good! on ice cream or strawberries. Deliciuos!