Super Quality

Posted by zsuzsa on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dragon's Blood has an incredible ability to heal the body. I use it for my skin. It soothes acne, clears scars, and prevents cystic outbreaks. A trick I use is always apply it with a water/gel based cosmetic or rose water, etc. Put it in your hands and rub your hands fast and light until it creates a white froth. Now rub it into your skin; it will sink in fast and easy. You need only 1 drop for the entire face. After you apply dragon's blood, follow with a light oil like grapeseed to avoid tightness. Your skin will become firm and look flawless. Try it!

Amazon Wonder or Miracle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the most powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, anti fungus natural medicine in the world. Can be used as mouth wash or the get rid of stomach infections that translates in gastritis, acidity, ulcers etc. You will not believe it but applied over psoriasis scales and other treatments eliminates itching and scales.

Amazing product CURES anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has amazing curative ingredients. I use to have skin disorders, and I'm doing great no more rashes, allergies, and that's not all...I think it cures cancer. I trully believe it.

This product helped me to take away the plaque from my teeths

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read that they do that with dogs and cats, so I try it in my teeth, and it worked. If someone wants to do this to, I have only one tip, apply the product at night, because it has a very bad smell after a few hours in the mouth.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I apply it locally on pimples and they disappear the next day, and in two days you can't even guess there was a pimple!

A good find!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far I believe it is helping my stomach. I don't feel the knawing acidic feeling in my gut anymore. Also, I haven't read anywhere that it's suppose to help this but the kidney infection that keeps coming back after antibiotics seems to be gone for good. I'm sure with time I will notice other things because I have a lot of issues!

Sangre de Grado - natural tarter remover for dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We had heard on a pet health radio show that Sangre de Grado can help to remove tarter from our dog's teeth. We applied it twice a day with our fingers and were able to scrape most of the tarter away. Our Brittany also had a lip infection and it cleared it up.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had to respond to the viewer who could not use it as it stains skin brownish red. You need to apply it like sunscreen, a small few drops can be rubbed into the skin and it will provide a barrier. It has healed warts on fingertips, deep gash wounds, and many other wound uses. Don't be worried as the smell goes away quickly after application. A wonderful addition to the first aid kit, we reach for this product without fail. Thank you IHERB!

Multiple uses

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

From the Raintree tropical database, I learned that Sangre de Grado kills bacteria, germs, fungi, viruses and cancer cells. It is also used topically to stop bleeding from wounds, as a beauty skin treatment, reduces inflammation and stops mutations. I have used this whenever I start to get sick from a cold or flu or from stomach problems and it always helps me recover quickly.

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helped my Sweetie's terrible leg itching and swelling when nothing else did.