It works!

Posted by milkmilky on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My westie is 11 years old and start having problem to walk in the last few months, she just don't wanna walk, sitting all the time. Then I looking for supplyment in iHerb and I'm glad that I saw so many good feedback of DGP, so I ordered and my dog recovered quick after she takes DGP, walk so smooth and jumping now!! I will keep on order it!!

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by 4613501863978831269 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 15 year old Labrador had arthritis in her back legs quite badly. She was very unsteady on her feet and slept a lot. I tried giving her Glucosamine and it had absolutely no effect on her. Within two weeks of starting her on Dog Gone Pain she was walking normally and had no balance issues. She was also more alert and slept a lot less. She was staying up with me at night until I went to bed and she was even meeting me at the door when I got home from work again! I would absolutely recommend using Dog Gone Pain to help your dog with arthritis!!!

this really works!

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Older Dog, New Trick

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

Good but expensive..

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, but the price is very high - quality is great as well as the ingredients but value is very bad (maybe if you have small dogs it's ok), I have two large dogs, so I need like 3 bottles of this per month which is really too much money..there are similar good products with half the price. If you like, check my other reviews!

Very nice

Posted by 4854446783386683276 on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice

It really has helped-vet approved :-)

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Scooter our beagle mix (45lbs) was out playing in the backyard when we heard a terrible yelp. He began limping. I had some joint repair pills I gave him while I had ordered the DGP. I read several reviews and purchased these. This all took place in a week's time. I gave him 1 tablet 2x's a day then advanced the level to 2-2x's a day. In the meantime Scooter had hurt his paw and it was time for his heart worm SNAP test so we went in to the vet. As it turned out even through with the DGP there was improvement with the limp in his rear leg, we were told Scooter possible has a ruptured CCL (equivalent of an ACL in humans). He is having surgery tomorrow on his knee/leg. I asked the vet about the DGP and he approved the use of it and will continue on it. Finally a good product that seems to work and Scoots doesn't mind the taste. Thanks Iherb for a fast devlivery!

New "leash" on life!

Posted by Reviewer2762450 on Oct 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 11 yr old Plott Hound has seen better days. We also have a little Terrier that she used to love to play with but her get-up-and-go has gone-up-and-went. She growls every time the Terrier comes near her. Our old girl has been on DGP for about 3 months now and, WOW, she is a brand new dog! She gets up without pain or a limp (albeit still slowly), she seems much happier and alert! For several months there, she was sulking on her dog bed and just seemed irritated. This stuff is incredible, and expensive, especially when I'm giving her 3 tablets per day, a bottle only lasts 20 days. But so worth it to see her pain-free and happy and healthy!

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Posted by 4664468449266970051 on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2657799 on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's been a while since I've used this as none of my present dogs have problems, but it gave new life to one of my previous dogs that had some arthritis due to injury. I would try this first over any long term prescription drugs.