Must be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Max is an 8 year old lab and has arthritis in his left front elbow. The vet suggested $2,0000.00 surgery and or Rimadyl. I said let's see what I can do. Max is now happier and fitter with these tabs. I stopped them for a week just to see if they work and by golly he slowed right down again. So here I am ordering another batch.

Works well with my 14 yr. old girl!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My australian shepherd dog is on her 2nd bottle of DGP because it helps her move around much better than she used to. She used to have problems getting up and moving around after lying down, but now, she moves around very good and sometimes, even runs! I intend to keep her on DGP. She takes one a day.

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Excellentt product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has given a better qualtiy of health & life for the family dog.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with Dancing Paws Joint Recovery and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

DGP worked wonders for my black lab. He has bad hips. After 2 to 3 weeks his mobility is back. No more prescription pain meds. I would recomend this product to anyone with a dog with bad hips and arthritis.

DGP is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used for my 2 labs for several years. It works wonderful.....It takes the dogs from straining to get up from arthritis pain to getting up like a young dog they used to be. I have recommended this to several friends and they have found it to be the same....... I wonder if it would work on people!!!!!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems to work just great. Shipping took a little longer than I expected product and web site good and easy to use. Thanks

Doggie pain pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried out these herbal pills on my 13 year old Samoyed. She's in excellent shape for her age but obviously bothered by aches and pains (like her owner!). Dog-Gone Pain worked wonders for her and put the spring back in her step. I highly recommend it!