Must be working

Posted by Reviewer1959648 on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.

Works well with my 14 yr. old girl!

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My australian shepherd dog is on her 2nd bottle of DGP because it helps her move around much better than she used to. She used to have problems getting up and moving around after lying down, but now, she moves around very good and sometimes, even runs! I intend to keep her on DGP. She takes one a day.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1715724 on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Max is an 8 year old lab and has arthritis in his left front elbow. The vet suggested $2,0000.00 surgery and or Rimadyl. I said let's see what I can do. Max is now happier and fitter with these tabs. I stopped them for a week just to see if they work and by golly he slowed right down again. So here I am ordering another batch.

My dog loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1672283 on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dog, Foster, is 10.5 years old. I started him on DGP about a year ago and it makes a big difference. He has arthritis in one knee and has gotten a little bit slower. When I had to stop DGP because he was having digestion issues, I could reallly see a big difference in his energy level and the amount that he would move around. I think that because of DGP my Foster is able to go for the long walks in the forest preserve and romp around like a puppy when the mood strikes him.

DGP is terrific

Posted by Reviewer1907240 on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My veterinarian first prescribed DGP for my dog, who has an arthritic hip. When his hip is bothering him, he gets quite cranky but after 10 days or so on DGP he's his happy old self. Since there are no harmful effects, I've decided it's worth keeping him on it all the time!

Works for my dog

Posted by Reviewer1023278 on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Dog-Gone pain has relieved joint pain in my 8 yr old lab mix better than the glucosamine that was recommended by the vet. Can do long walks and even run in the woods with out pain as long as he gets his dose 2 x a day.

Older Dog, New Trick

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

Izzy's Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1475976 on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A year ago, our Izzy was in so much pain, she could hardly get up. We were close to having her put down, to save her from a life of pain. Then we found DGP. After just a week on DGP, we noticed a difference. Now she takes 2 tablets a day and she RUNS up the driveway and chases squirrels again! Izzy's nine years old now and plays like a puppy again.

Good for Cats Too!

Posted by Reviewer2843008 on Oct 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is also excellent for cats. I have an aging cat that is crippled with arthritis. She could not walk, sit or stand and was in pain. My Vet could only offer steroid injections to give her relief. This product gave her relief within days! She now can stand, sit, walk and even jump onto the sofa. She is still stiff with arthritis, but this product has given her quality life without pain.

Best pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1542136 on Dec 01, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best pain relief I have found,I raise boxers and they bounce back from injury with DGP,it keeps them happy and mobile!