ASAP GEL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Several months ago I saw ASAP GEL advertised on a Christiam TV station. I ordered some. It is wonderful.I have seen first hand a diabetic with a large sore on his foot that would not heal,use this product and within 2 weeks the sore was GONE. Personally in our family, sunburn,fungus on fingernails gone,knee pain,I use it in my day and night cream and I could go on and on.I carry the ASAP and the liquid in my purse and hardly ever not meet someone with a need. Needless to say we will NEVER be without these products. Thank you, Loretta Coble P.S. iherb also has the best price. My husband and I

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. I used it on a rash on my face and it cleared immediately. I also found it acts as a face primer and keeps makeup in place as well as the expensive primers. I also use it on the underarms and keeps me fresh all day. I will definitely buy this again.

REDUCES ACNE AND SKIN PORE SIZE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE FOUND NOTHING OVER SEVERAL YEARS THAT ADDRESSES MY BATTLE WITH SKIN ISSUES LIKE ASAP GEL. HONESTLY, I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO DO MUCH,IF ANYTHING. BUT I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO FIND AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO SEE A REMARKABLE DIFFERENCE ON MY FACE..EVEN THOSE AROUND ME COMMENTED ON THE IMPROVEMENT. IF YOU'RE SKEPTICAL AFTER SO MANY, MANY CLAIMS--TAKE ONE MORE ATTEMPT--I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED. MAKE SURE TO GIVE IT ABOUT 6-8 WEEKS TO WORK--IT DID WITH ME.

Silversol Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It really works for healing cuts,burns,etc.. Also it helps to clear up old scars. Try it you will love it!

Snake Bite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has damaged skin from a snake bite he received in his late teens. The area has never truly recovered and has had skin problems, i.e dry cracking, swollen, peeling issues ever since. Between ASAP and Working Hands he is now...after 24 years of marriage with him...problem free.

This works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a grandson who began getting acne last year when he became a teenager. This gel keeps his face clear, although I believe some of his problem is a lack of thorough skin cleansing. He is involved in a lot of sports. When he doesn't use the ASAP gel, he begins breaking out again. The gel doesn't sting & actually deadens the skin. I put some of the gel on a small child who cut himself at a football game & kept complaining to his mother that it burned. He quit crying & it quit hurting him. I keep the gel handy at all times. It healed a rash on my mothers arm. It works fast on whatever I've used it on. I don't ever want to run out of this gel. iHerb is the least expensive place to buy & it arrives quickly when ordered.

Overview

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, reasonable price, well packed for international post and arrives in good time. Some nurses and home care will use, more professionals tend to be more skeptical. One mentioned while in hospital regarding supplemental care generally, "Well it keeps you entertained". In our case in case of my wifes skin graft the plastic surgeon was amazed from the time he saw it and then two weeks later at the operation. Even home after two and a half weeks instead of five weeks. This all from using Silver Sol Solution and Gel. So we are all very happy with the result. This was all around three very large ulcerations as a result of a cellulites infection. At this time we use the Silver Sol Gel daily on the grafts after washing with the Silver Sol Soulution. So Thank You so much Peter & Irene Faulkes

Wasn't useful for my condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently had a skin eruption that has been moderately severe. I started taking the Silver Biotics to combat any infection that might've been going on and then learned about their skin gel. After reading positive feedback about it, even though I resisted the idea that a gel would be soothing to eczema, I went on and ordered it. I didn't get past the first application because for eczema, it was so drying and I already had a real itch going on. I would not recommend this product for eczema. However, I do believe it would probably be a good product for stings, bites, etc..., IHerb does not refund purchase prices on opened item which I was very disappointed about. Thankfully, after contacting the manufacturer and supplying them with my proof of purchase, they have agreed to refund me the money...although I am still waiting for the refund.

ASAP Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My child calls this ASAP cream. Ha ha ha.... She had a really bad fall a few months ago. We cleaned the wound, put on the ASAP cream and bandaged it up. Two weeks later, the wound is all healed up nicely.

Excellent Product (Silver Gel)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, last summer when we were camping with family my wife got a rash on both feet from her toes up to just above her ankles and we had brought the Silver Gel with us. She started applying it on both feet and in a couple of days the rash disappeared. Also we had Dog get into a fight and got his leg cut up, we applied the Silver Gel on it and rapped it up and in a few days it was healed up and you could barely see a scare.