Help

American Biotech Labs, Silver Biotics, 10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Wife Was On 14 Different Meds 3 To 4 Times A Day! But Once She Started Taking Silver 10 Shes A Lot Better! She Takes Her Pain Medicine Maybe Once Every Few Days! Shes A lot Happier, Healthier, Has More Energy, More Alert & Not Over Medicatied ! We Miss One Month & Her Health Went Bad Again! Now Shes Like A Tiger About Keeping The Silver 10 In The House! It's Truly A Blessing! I Highly Recommend This To All That Take To Many MedicatIons! Just Try It & See How Wonderful It Is For You It Can't Hurt! GOD BLESS YOU Castell & Billie

Helps me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a chronic infection that Md's can't cure, but I have found that the Silver Biotics keeps it in check.

Wouldn't be without this in my medicine cabinet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At the 1st sign of a cold/flu I take this and it definitely reduces or eliminates symptoms quickly. I am however disappointed in the price increase since last year. Less than a year ago in Nov. 2014, I purchased the same 32 oz bottle for $45.11. That is quite a bit of a jump in price.

excellent immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i take 2 tablespoons daily for one week in warm water at the slightest dip in my immune system or threat of flu, cold symptoms, along with a dropper full of astragalus. it resolves and helps me fight whatever bug is lurking to launch attack.

Very Good

Posted by MarieMR on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sikver is very good and used as a mouth rinse, hold in mouth for 5 minutes swishing and the swallow every morning, have not turned blue yet Ha! I have been using colloidal silver safely for over 10 years, 10ppm works wonders. iHerb provides me with wonderful customer service , I received all items well packed and the DHL service is just great, Thank you!

Excellent for infection treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product and recommended it to others. We have all had great success with it.

Silver Biotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This item was recommended by my NP doctor and meets my needs at this point in time.

Safe treatment for a multitude of problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me with ear infections, sore throats and skin complaints. Independent laboratory trials shows it can kill viruses, bacteria and fungi more powerfully than colloidal silver with no side effects e.g. killing helpful bacteria which colloidal silver sometimes does. I read that Homeland Security want to stockpile it after testing it in their laboratory.

I just LOVE this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just LOVE this product so much have been useing it for years now. Never with out it take this when i travel sure helps from getting sick.

Improve immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. It helps to improve my immune system I do not easily get flu, cold or fever from someone who is sick. Great product! I will continue to use it.

1 2