Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this Silver product for 5 years and it does miracles. It kills more than 90 different types of strong viruses and bacteria without any side effects. We take it during the Cold season as well as after eating fast food and it has always been effective. If I have eye or ear infection I put a few drops in my eyes or use a cotton swab with 5 drops of silver on it and gently clean my ear canals with it. This way, my children and I have been eliminating our ear infections.

Silver Biotics 10 ppm

Posted by Reviewer1780605 on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am having excellent results with your product. I have had inflamed ears for 4 years and after one week of taking your product as directed and spraying it in my ears the itching is reduced from a 10 to 1 I expect complete resolution of this problem with another week or so of use. I will always have some on hand. Very grateful Many thanks Sally Williams Blood Analyst Melbourne Australia

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2575306 on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I heard about Silver Biotics from my boss, who is a medical Physicist, who advised me to use it. I had braces at that time and never felt like my mouth was clean and in the morning it almost always smelled even though I had great flossing habits. I have been using it ever since because it makes my mouth feel clean and now it doesn't smell in the morning! I also understand the entire body health benefits and since taking it, it is rare I get a cold! Wonderful product for sure!

Mrs M. O'Dea

Posted by Reviewer3284397 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product on recommendation. I had surgery for bowel cancer 6 months ago and i started to get pain in the surgery area. I started the silver biotics and two to three days later noticed that the pain was going. I have used other colloidal silver products that have not produced the same results.

A++

Posted by Reviewer2430457 on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best product I have found to help clear up infection.

This stuff's "gold"

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Silver the original antibiotic, will knock out a whole host of illnesses. I have used this successfully when the need arises for several years, and have not yet been disappointed. The temptation is to stop dosing once you feel better--it's a good idea to continue fo a few extra days to keep immune system on the road to recovery.

Mrs. L. Chen

Posted by Reviewer3361489 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, fast acting remedy for food poisoning.

Plastic bottle or not, this stuff works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2373109 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this. I've felt as if I were really coming down with something and started taking this and never really got sick. I recently started taking it everyday. I also take a probiotic to keep the good bacteria just in case :)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1470793 on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of colloidal silver products in the past, and I've found them helpful, but they do not even compare with this product - it is so much more effective than the other silver products I've tried.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 6 months and really like it. I bought a spray/pump bottle at the health store (where I was first told about this product) and use it for my sinuses. I also gargle with it for my gum problems. The price is much better than the health store. I only wish iHerb carried the larger bottle!

1 2 3