always have this on hand

Posted by amandakouri on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I order a lot of this. It has been a miracle worker in my opinion, and I have been using this product for about four years. I use it when I feel colds coming on, and have not had any more issues with sinusitis since I have started using this. I have used it during urinary tract infections and yeast infections. The most important time, which completely won me over for it, was when I had mrsa- I did not have health insurance at the time and could not afford the antibiotic that the dr wanted to give me, so I opted to try a cheaper antibiotic that the dr was wary about working, but when I got home, I added this product along with the meds, and after cleaning the wounds I applied Sovereign Silver first aid gel and kept them covered. My wounds healed and its been three years with no reoccurance. At this present time, I am using it for tinea versicolor, along with scrubbing my skin with a diluted white vinegar mixture, and the areas are clearing up. I keep multiple bottles in stock now, and iherb has the best prices for it.

Excellent Silver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Silver Biotics is awesome! It's the best form of silver, and it's highly effective. Plus, we love the affordable price. After doing much research online before buying, I learned that many silver companies are very deceptive. Other companies lie about their silver products, and some silver products can be harmful to humans. Silver Biotics is very safe, and it works fast. My family takes it whenever we feel a cold coming on, and it quickly fights off the virus (often with only 1 or 2 doses). It only took 4 consecutive doses to kill off the flu virus when I started to get sick after being exposed to someone who was very sick with the flu. My disabled brother takes it every day for prevention because he get sick easier. The rest of my family takes it only when we start feeling a cold coming on. For a healthy person, you could probably get through the entire cold and flu season (Sept. - April) with only 8 to 16 oz. This product also works great for skin rashes. My friend tried it for a fungus infection, and the rash disappeared within a few days. We highly recommend Silver Biotics to everyone, and we will always have an extra bottle around to ensure we never run out.

Great for Sinus Problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this with a neti pot for a sinus problem. A half teaspoon in a saline solution for each nostril. Since I started using it, my chronic sinus problem went away. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Great Product (Silver Sol)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had a cold or flu all winter in fact we had someone drop off a kitten at our driveway last fall,and we estimated it to be about 7 to 8 weeks old.When we found it,it was weak and cold and hungry and we probably let it eat and drink to much and the next day it had diarrhea and was getting weaker so I took it's water away and gave it straight Silver Biotics and the next day it was healthy and no more diarrhea and it has become a joy this past winter for us and our Grandchildren

Not Convinced about this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have just gone through a late season flu in aus, unfortunately this product was of no value . Not sure how it scores so many great testimonials.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In keeping oral hygiene, Sovereign Silver is way better. For me, this product was not at all effective. After brushing my teeth, I swish colloidal silver in my mouth for few minutes. Next morning, my mouth is still clean & fresh with Soverign Silver, but not with this product.

Silver Biotics, aka Silver Sol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found SilverSol watching a christian show. It really sounded too good to be true. So I ordered the SilverBiotics and the ASAP Gel.There is not enough space to tell of all it has done for our family.(they send it to our troops). My husband and I will NEVER be without these 2 products.We take only 2 teasp.am and pm.We are in our 70's and are healthy. Gordon and Loretta Coble p.s. iherb sells it cheaper than any other place we have found AND gets it to us fast. I came across 2 products watching a christian show several months ago. I will never be without Silver Biotics (aka SilverSol) and ASAP GEL.(they send this oversees to our troops). Both of these products kill bacteria within 6 minutes.My husband and I take 2 teasp. of the liquid morning and evening. It builds our immune system and does miracles inside our bodies.

love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Lupus so naturley i get anemic easily. When i was on this my system was good, I even believe that it help to bring my cholesterol from 330 to normal,then because of financial difficult I stopped ordering your product and my problems returned my doctor asked what it was that I was doing different because my elevated blood levels had returned,I just started using it again and am curious as to what my next blood test will show. Also I have had A ulcerated toe for 3yrs.I have been putting the silver product on a piece of cotton & then wrapping it up with a piece of press n seal, changing it every 4 hours I'm pleased to say that my toe is now finally healing after just four days.

Miracle Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps shorten my colds, clear up my daughter's allergies, and my son's ear infections and diarreha. Simply amazing.

Love American Biotech Silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using American Biotech Silver for about 3 years. We love this product! It works for so many things, such as an immune booster, food poisoning, urinary tract infections, respiratory infections, sinus infections, eye infections, and much more. Even though we clean a medical clinic and have school aged grandchildren, we do not catch all the seasonal flus and colds that we are exposed to, and I know it is due to this product.