Natural assistance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works for both my children. One has problems with her bowels and this aleviates that. The other has allergies and eczema. Turns out this helps both those conditions and keeps them both healthy. I recommend this to any parent.

Kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this stuff, can't keep em out of it :)

Everyone needs Acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting and most helpful acidophilus we have used!

chewable acidophilis bifidus strawberry flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these things! They are so tasty it makes you want to chew a whole bottle! My Doctor recommended Activia, but, I don't like yogurt besides which it is an expensive product if you are on a fixed income.I'm getting ready to place my next order and I thank you for saving my gastric health.

Dissapointed

Posted by Jarousek on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for probiotics to use when I travel; i.e. that they don't have to be refrigerated. I thought I would give a shot to this one, but it contains sucrose, so I am not going to buy this one again.

Taste good and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked these so much I recently got another bottle after I finished these. The taste is good, maybe a little chalky but it is so easy to take.

Excellent one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for years and am not changing it. Recently I've found out something which I think would suit an academic study: unfortunately I have ulcer (and I try to avoid all ulcer medications as most of them contain aluminum). So, when I felt my ulcer 'coming into life', felt the pain starting, I've decided to give this supplement a try and chewed one wafer. Amazingly the pain quieted and was gone. I must stress out this is my own personal experience, haven't seen any study or research stating it.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for the stomach and also if u have problems with micro flora. It helped me a lot, as I hate yogurts it's amazing for me as alternative! Bought many times and will buy again!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids LOVE the flavor...one of the few vitamins they'll take. I even eat one now & then. It does seem to help whenever the kids have tummy issues.

Great Flavor

Posted by supplementguru on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my teenage kids because they take antibiotics for acne. I bought some probiotics in pill form and they would never remember to take them, so I thought if they could just grab and chew, they would do better. Well, I can't get them to stop eating them, they eat them like candy. I have to admit, I started doing the same thing, popping them in my mouth for a quick treat. Well, at least it's good for us! I'll have to buy these in bulk!