Vegetarian formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There were so many brands but I narrow in to this one because it's a vegetarian formula. Other capsules were made of gelatin. It's a bonus that this one comes at a good price! Easy to swallow tablets and a much better experience as compared to drinking the actual solution. Now onto my 2nd bottle.

Helpful tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take Apple Cider Vinegar for Acid Reflux. This tablets work great.

?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

why wrote that apple cider vinegar is 600 mg, and when he arrived the packaging says 480 mg ?

prevents a cold and inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for about 3 weeks now and it is flu season. I take 2 tabs 2-3 times a day. I have an auto-immune disorder with inflammation and this is supposed to help. I have tried other brands, but this one really tastes and smells like ACV. I believe it has also helped to clear my acne My bf never believes in my vitamin routines, but he took it when he was feeling sick and felt better the next day (along with honey and garlic)

Lot it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The pills size is just right, no traces of cider left in the mouth, and great internal effect. So grateful for this product :)

so easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These tablets were introduced to me by an overseas friend and there is nothing like it available here in NZ, so I am now very happy to be able to take my daily Cider Vinegar without all the mess and strong taste. Definitely an easy way to take this excellent product.

saviour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cider vinegar seems to work extremely well for my husbands acid reflux (which was bad enough to have him in hospital with a suspected heart attack!) But travelling with bottles of vinegar and honey is inconvenient to say the least and not sure how we would have explained it to the various customs officials in foreign lands! But these pills do the same job and are self explanatory should any officials ask - which they haven't. Works so well that even at home he prefers to use the pills over the liquids - also they can't harm teeth which the cider vinegar may potentially do if you use three times daily. Also no need for honey to make palatable so therefore they are sugar free which is another bonus. Highly recommend to anyone with acid reflux symptoms - even without symptoms cider vinegar is meant to be a tonic, so why not? This brand offered the best deal, too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, so many health benefits - great price. Will buy again.

Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

MUCH easier to take than the liquid.

Helps for acid reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No need for drugs, and it's a great product at a great price and fast delivery by USPS

1 2