Vegetarian formula

Posted by 5762652407804184626 on Sep 25, 2015

There were so many brands but I narrow in to this one because it's a vegetarian formula. Other capsules were made of gelatin. It's a bonus that this one comes at a good price! Easy to swallow tablets and a much better experience as compared to drinking the actual solution. Now onto my 2nd bottle.

Helpful tablets

Posted by 4994112018502622553 on Jun 19, 2014

I take Apple Cider Vinegar for Acid Reflux. This tablets work great.

?

Posted by Reviewer2236319 on Aug 15, 2015

why wrote that apple cider vinegar is 600 mg, and when he arrived the packaging says 480 mg ?

prevents a cold and inflammation

Posted by 4714760935621979240 on Jan 10, 2017

I have been taking this for about 3 weeks now and it is flu season. I take 2 tabs 2-3 times a day. I have an auto-immune disorder with inflammation and this is supposed to help. I have tried other brands, but this one really tastes and smells like ACV. I believe it has also helped to clear my acne My bf never believes in my vitamin routines, but he took it when he was feeling sick and felt better the next day (along with honey and garlic)

Helps for acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1469937 on Jul 14, 2010

No need for drugs, and it's a great product at a great price and fast delivery by USPS

Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by 4755071733559809219 on Nov 19, 2013

MUCH easier to take than the liquid.

Great product

Posted by 5706863915964061380 on May 17, 2015

Great product, so many health benefits - great price. Will buy again.

saviour

Posted by 5422937925792825324 on Nov 30, 2016

Cider vinegar seems to work extremely well for my husbands acid reflux (which was bad enough to have him in hospital with a suspected heart attack!) But travelling with bottles of vinegar and honey is inconvenient to say the least and not sure how we would have explained it to the various customs officials in foreign lands! But these pills do the same job and are self explanatory should any officials ask - which they haven't. Works so well that even at home he prefers to use the pills over the liquids - also they can't harm teeth which the cider vinegar may potentially do if you use three times daily. Also no need for honey to make palatable so therefore they are sugar free which is another bonus. Highly recommend to anyone with acid reflux symptoms - even without symptoms cider vinegar is meant to be a tonic, so why not? This brand offered the best deal, too.

not for me

Posted by 4701252494106592511 on Aug 30, 2016

Made me sick.

good

Posted by wicked72 on Jan 20, 2014

effective :)