Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has battled with gastric problems all the 4 years we have been together. Last week, he complained his stomach, even on his Protonix, was "killing him". That was the last straw. I got on and thankfully found this product. The night that I ordered this product he woke up coughing due to acid reflux. After one day on this, plus Life Flora probiotics, his stomach pain is GONE! He said he hasn't had any indigestion since starting this. WONDERFUL PRODUCT....it saved my husband's stomach!

love them!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these are wonderful: if I'm too full I chew on a couple of these delicious tablets and within half and hour I feel pretty good. Also seems to be good for regularity and indigestion. I'll buy again.

Works great when over eating, better for you than over the counter antacids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is a staple in our home. We use it for digestive problems, as well as when we over eat or eat too high fats that just sit on your stomach and make you nauseated. These enzymes bring relief within a few minutes, I carry them always. Better than a Rolaid.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was lucky to find this brand on the first try. The second time, I tried another brand and it did not work as well as this one. I get occasional heartburn and this works great for this. I also take this if I over-indulged.

Tasty, natural alternative

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thess pills are a tasty after meal treat, which help me to avoid intestinal distress and to absorb more nutrients. I am coeliac and had high lipase levels, which normalised while taking these pills. As a vegan I wanted to avoid taking porcine lipase supplements.

Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I have found for indigestion and it works fast.

BEST CURE FOR ACID REFLUX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You can throw away your pharmaceuticals. I have been taking this wonderful natural product for over 2 years and have never had an instance or re-occurrence of my acid reflux.I had a very sever condition which was entirely eliminated by taking one of these before each meal.

American Health, Chewable Original Papaya Enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It hard just to eat the three pills. They taste too good. Can settle your stomach after any meal.

Heartburn Stopper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these magic pills. These papaya enzymes have a wonderful taste and puts heartburn and indigestion in its place, which is not in my body. I will be a regular purchasers of this beautiful product.

Helps you to digest food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Papaya Enzyme for about a year and when I eat something that upsets my stomach or I eat too much I chew three of these and I am fine!