This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer3080579 on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference right away between this product and another product I had been taking that was probiotic but with no enzymes. The enzyme and probiotic combo in this product works very well for me. Without being too graphic, I'll just say it makes everything regular, smooth, seems to reduce gas, and overall seems to have made my digestive process better. Highly recommend!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2450074 on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it really improved my digestion, I like that they combined the probiotics with enzymes together.

Does its job! xD

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really aid in relieving constipation or even if you're not suffering from it, it helps in general bowel movement. A++

disappointed

Posted by 5012767035568560457 on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is good but has only 48 caps instead of 90!!! :((

Very happy with this product!

Posted by Reviewer2383860 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a probiotic plus an enzyme (2separate products). They were very expensive, so I checked on Iherb to see if I could get them more reasonable, when I found this American Health product. I've used it for about a month now, and it works every bit as good as the 2 other products. I would recommend this product for anyone who deals with chronic constipation and digestion problems.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer1942924 on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and quick results with great improvement in digestion and gut health.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very hard to find Veggie caps anymore. Especially when it comes to probiotics! I love this product! There is alot of quality, with a small price.

Texas

Posted by Reviewer1824205 on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has help with the bowel movement and most of all the gas i use to experience due to non bowel movement. i have order another two bottles. i started by taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night and after two weeks i switched to one capsules in morning and one in evening. It has done wonders. I would recommend this product. Be ready for bowel movement as soon as you finish eating.

Convenient for me

Posted by 5207670714953253399 on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this as part of a multi year regimen. I take this in morning and then eat yogurt. I "feel" that I am metabolizing food better.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5416586901785835311 on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this probiotic I have really felt that internally my body is in great shape. My bowel habits regular at last for a start and I just feel good! I never miss a dose!

1 2 3 4