Sick free winter!

Posted by Reviewer2291484 on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I work in human services and come in contact with numerous people within a day. I usually get sick at least 2-3 times within the winter. I bought a store brand vitamin C before the "cold season" began and thought I was covered. I got sick shortly after (in December) and a friend recommended this brand of vitamin C. I have not changed anything else and I have not gotten sick since the beginning of December! (it is now middle of March) Also, I have acid reflux and other vitamin C products usually don't agree with me, but I have never had a problem with Ester C. Great product- no wonder it's patented!

Ester C with citrus bioflavonoids

Posted by Reviewer1504809 on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great price, much better for the stomach

Great Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ester-C's patent has been sold a select few manufactures and this being one of them. This is an outstanding product and have had excellent results with this manufacture. Also I like the fact that this company and brand is GMP certified as well. Highly recommended.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2771233 on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Because they work and you don't have to take as many since they are 1000mg. However they are large tablets. I wish they could put all the strenght of these into a capsle.

Ester C is the must take C.

Posted by 5643067431518685455 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ester C is the only vitamin C I would ever take because it is alkaline. American Health Ester C is excellent and the only one I would buy.

Good for day to day

Posted by cherylphchan on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the Capsule version since the veggie tabs are a bit big to swallow, but it seems they only offer in small bottles? I tried these for a month and they are great in flu season, I don't get sick as easily as before. Now I stock them in large quantities.

1 g vitamin C

Posted by finlandrecommends on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With this prize we certainly stick to iHerb when in need to buy vitamin C 1 g.

First time customer

Posted by Reviewer2621756 on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good Product, still using it, would recommend it

great

Posted by Reviewer3341244 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use vitamin c every day to help me maintain a good health. Ester-c was recommended to me since you can take huge amounts without toxicity. it works great when you start taking it in the first signs of any sickness.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years.

1 2 3