Help

The best type of vitamin C, and with the advantage of being capsules.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ester-C is the best form of vitamin C, it's patented, it doesn't irritate the stomach like other brands. Capsules like these are better because they are less likely to get stuck in one's throat, and capsules dissolve faster in the stomach than hard tablets. I always buy these without bioflavonoids because bioflavonoids are citrus, and citrus is a trigger for migraine headaches, besides, many people are allergic to citrus. There is no scientific evidence that bioflavonoids do anything. This is the only product of it's kind, I would never buy another form of vitamin C.

My Favourite Vitamin C!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have previously taken standard ascorbic acid. I used to really hate the burst blood vessels that the acidity used to create. Now that I've been taking Ester C all I get are the benefits. The immune system feels really strong and it is great to know it is time released and I am not just peeing out the goodness. Very affordable price and better than pricey natural substances such as acerola cherry in my experience.

Ester-C, 500 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm still not sure this acid free product is necessary. I bought it for my dog who has hip dysplasia. I think he likes the colorful packaging.

For sensitive stomachs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have really bad reflux and can't take acidic vitamin C. I can take this without a problem.

Love this brand

Posted by cherylphchan on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps fight off cold, it works.

great product

Posted by ChagitiHerbpage on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought it in to take it with iron cause its absorb better together ,a little big but not too much

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very easy on my stomach and the price is great as well.

Fine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fine product, me and my husband take it all the time.

This rocks !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very affordable price, very easy to stomach. No flu's or anything else for a looong time now. This product cannot be wrong. I recommend this !

Very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works more efficiently than the regular absorbic acid. I take about 3 a day and rarely, if ever, get sick.

1 2