alloriginaleverythingworks

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I highly, highly recommend this product. I've taken mega-doses of vitamin c for decades, and have incorporated this into my arsenal for several years. These are relatively small tablets, and the tablets are manufactured in such a way that they break down quickly and easily. For this reason, and because they are non-acidic, they can be taken on an empty stomach if desired. They absorb well and never cause digestive upset. I give this particular Ester-C huge credit for my excellent health. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Wonderfull...

Posted by Jdamore on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ester is unique in that it is not excreted from the body for up to 8 hours. Whereas a simple vitamin c is excreted after 3 hours. I personally certainly prefer not in the form of capsules, but powder. there are no unnecessary additives in the form of for example starch .. But it is more convenient for someone to carry around with it, the powder is of course less comfortable to wear. I've been drinking for a couple of years, alternating with another manufacturer. Immunity strongly strengthened much earlier, and the cold in the cold season was a constant phenomenon. Even vitamin C protects against viruses, maintains a good metabolism, parasites are uncomfortable where there is always vitamin C and water.

Ester-C Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I prefer caps but they were unavailable

May be an ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got it following a recommendation for being a more efficient type of Vitamin C with higher bioavailability and longer half life, but as with other Vitamin C products, I couldn't feel its benefits during the cold season

Amercian Health, Ester C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The ester c help me to prevent sick and good for daily supplement. Using this product so many year and will buy again when needed

ΠΡΩΤΗ ΦΟΡΑ!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΝΩΡΙΣ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΕΚΦΡΑΣΤΩ ΜΕ ΣΙΓΟΥΡΙΑ!

!

Posted by Strelka on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Laba deva vitamīnam C

πετρος

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Καλο προιόν

Good for those who are allergic to regular Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it because I am allergic to regular Vitamin C. Been taking Ester C for maybe 25 years.

NICE TAB