Easy to swallow, Easy on your stomach, Easy on your wallet!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 3000mg of vitamin C daily for many years, along with a variety of other important vitamins and supplements. These are the best C I have found. They contain the appropriate levels of bioflavonoids and will not irritate your stomach. I strongly recommend these to anyone serious about supplementation. . . Click YES if this review was beneficial for you.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used megadoses of vitamin c for years. When I'm at home I use a powder, but at work I carry these. Truly an amazing product! They are formulated to break down quickly, without stomach upset, so they can be taken on an empty stomach if desired. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

diminished TINNITUS

Posted by x-tine on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mom's tinnitus has reduced to less than half of what it was by taking this product. This is the same type of vitamin C and bioflavinoids found in another more expensive product that is packaged especially for tinnitus sufferers and sold over the internet (not at iherb). I thought she should give this a try, and it really helped her! And the side benefit is that this combo of ingredients was recently found to reduce inflammation.

muy bueno

Posted by 4689159512694904294 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

sienta muy bien al estomago

Best Vit C

Posted by Lauryna on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its very gentle to my stomach, plus you get bioflavonoids! Im taking only one tablet per day, becouse 1000mg its too strong for body, too high vit C doses can damage.

Ester C

Posted by 5619960708668030625 on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking it and don't feel too acidic.

Wonderful alternative to regular C

Posted by Reviewer3335982 on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find a good ester-C compound with bio. I take this because my family has a high rate of kidney stones. Regular C has been the culprit in forming them. This is a great alternative for those who suffer from kidney stones. Take this along with some gravel root and you'll live stone-free.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1094958 on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow and like the benefit of the bioflavinoids.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2149916 on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

after getting the whole family taking this we were finally able to stop the sinus cold from going back and forth

Ester C

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

An excellent form of vitamin C. I like it!