Help

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used megadoses of vitamin c for years. When I'm at home I use a powder, but at work I carry these. Truly an amazing product! They are formulated to break down quickly, without stomach upset, so they can be taken on an empty stomach if desired. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

diminished TINNITUS

Posted by x-tine on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mom's tinnitus has reduced to less than half of what it was by taking this product. This is the same type of vitamin C and bioflavinoids found in another more expensive product that is packaged especially for tinnitus sufferers and sold over the internet (not at iherb). I thought she should give this a try, and it really helped her! And the side benefit is that this combo of ingredients was recently found to reduce inflammation.

Wonderful alternative to regular C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find a good ester-C compound with bio. I take this because my family has a high rate of kidney stones. Regular C has been the culprit in forming them. This is a great alternative for those who suffer from kidney stones. Take this along with some gravel root and you'll live stone-free.

Best Vit C

Posted by Lauryna on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its very gentle to my stomach, plus you get bioflavonoids! Im taking only one tablet per day, becouse 1000mg its too strong for body, too high vit C doses can damage.

muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

sienta muy bien al estomago

Ester C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking it and don't feel too acidic.

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to vitamins which years and only Aster C

My go-to for colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this whenever I feel a cold coming on, and normally the cold only lasts a day and is gone. This is great.

Useful product containing Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought already vitamine C products, and tried also this one. Perfect buy will order again soon,

❤️❤️❤️Most effective Vitamin C

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I have used this product for years with success. If I stop taking it, I can tell a real difference. I have tried other vitamin C products, but always return to Ester-C!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️Scarlett◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!